Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:01:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Looking for lawyer in San diego

Started by MeganMoore, Sep 07, 2004, 09:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeganMoore

I'm looking for a good lawyer in San Diego to help a father (my boyfriend) with custody of his daughter.  Ex is trying to get more custody.  And we need help now.

I already looked in the attorney pages. I only found one for San Diego: Marjorie Huntington. But there was no contact info, and I can't find her listed anywhere.

Also I looked on the professional pages and didn't see anything for San Diego.

I'd like to get someone who is really good, and who look out for a father/ and child's best interests.

Can anyone help?

Thanks so much.

SadStepMom

Kim Marie Staron

2801 Camino Del Rio S # 205
San Diego, CA

(619) 574-8000  

I highly recommend her.  Our case ended up being moved, so we weren't able to continue to use her, but if we need a lawyer in San Diego again, she would be the first person I called.

MeganMoore

>Kim Marie Staron
>
>2801 Camino Del Rio S # 205
>San Diego, CA
>
>(619) 574-8000  
>
>I highly recommend her.  Our case ended up being moved, so we
>weren't able to continue to use her, but if we need a lawyer
>in San Diego again, she would be the first person I called.

Btw, I was finally able to find the # for Marjorie.

Can I get more information about Kim Staron.  Would she be good to represent a father?  Is she efficient?

Any details you could give would be really great. Thanks.

SadStepMom

She is very father friendly (it was my husband's case she was working on)  She had actually come very highly recommended from some one on here whose husband won custody.  We didn't get to continue with her, but she was very straight forward, it was clear that she wasn't going to sugar coat things and make promises that she couldn't keep, but she was agressive and would do her best for you.  She let me do a lot of the typing up of our situation so that she only had to do some editing and saved us money.  

Yngsmommy

Oh crap! I wish I had read this last week!

Kim is our attorney (has been since we fired the useless piece of SD Bar association we had prior).

Kim has been a GODSEND.  She is on top of things, pushy, knows her information and doesnt let things drop.

I HIGHLY recommend her.  She has done amazing things after 2 years of my fiance's custody being put on the back burner she went into Overdrive after she met with us.  I was actually recommended to her by another sparc person, and I am so thankful.

We recently finished up the trial and mediation and my fiance was given 85% custody, with BM having a 15% share.

Even now BM is refusing to sign the final judgement, and Kim sent the oppossing council the 5 day notice that if she didnt sign it, Kim was going ot send it out to the judge.

Kim's office is located in Mission Valley you can reach her via email or phone.  We have had MANY a time when we needed her in an emergecny (Bm refusing to bring back kids, etc) and Kim was always there. She responded to her cell phone (even when she was laid up at home with a broken leg).

I can not speak high enough about her.

If you want any specifics on our case, etc go ahead and email me.
[email protected]