Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 05:20:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Kitten -- I'll ask my question again. . . .

Started by tigger, Sep 16, 2004, 06:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

what I just posted in Father's Issues.

Thank you, MYSONSDAD

MYSONSDAD

"Children learn what they live"

kitten

Bawling my eyes out right now.  She is doing irreperable damage to the children.  I love my babies and as a mother cannot understand why she would hurt her own this way.  My bf feels helpless, he is being prevented from protecting his own children!  That is a man's right!

Erika

Children learn what they live"

Let's hope not in this case or they will end up cheating on their spouses, or alienating them from their parent.

Either way those kids lose.

kitten

Gee, I wish everyone could be so enlightened and seem to know the parties involved so well as you Erika.  Shall they go to a foster home instead?

joni

Erika, does it make you feel good to kick people when they're down?  do you enjoy rubbing salt in wounds?  

this online community is about supporting one another....

SLYarnell

It isnt about agreeing with someone just to make them feel better.

Kitten put herself out here for all to see and on NATIONAL television as well.

I have always said there are two sides to a story and we heard things on the Dr. Phil show that we hadnt been privy to before.

I dont agree that the children should be moved that distance from their father but BOTH sides have some issues that need to be worked on!

kitten

You are absolutely right, SLY.  We went on national television to air our "dirt" to try to save the kids.  One of the parents is willing to work on these issues with the other and the other wants to run.  There is alot more to the story than what you all saw on the show.  There was also alot edited out.  I don't expect everyone to just agree with me.

kitten

that my ex and I have managed to put aside our loathing for one another for the sake of our two young daughters and things are going quite well.  Neither he nor I would EVER consider taking the other out of our daughters lives no matter what happened between us.  

wendl

Erika
I think that was a little harsh, we ALL make mistakes and hopefully we learn from them and teach our children NOT to make the mistakes we have made.

I am in no way saying people should lie and cheat etc but everyone does make mistakes.

We don't know all the staory, both parents have made mistakes and both parents need to work on fixing them for the kids, if both parents agreed and go to the counseling that Dr. Phil recommended it may help, but both parents need to be willing to go in order to do what is right for the kids.

We are parents need to put aside out feeling of hate/betrayle aside and look at what it is doing to our children, many people can't seem to put that aside and are blinded by their feelings to detroy the other person.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**