Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:26:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

some bad news, some really good news.....

Started by onedaddy, Sep 29, 2004, 04:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onedaddy

BM brought DH to court for sole custudy after he gave her permission to move some 90 miles away(she lied and he did not realize how far it was) and she no longer wanted to make her share of the driving on his weekends.  She had him falsely arrested 2x, which we've proven in court.  Filed false charges with CPS which again we were exonerated for.  Said DH was a drug addict, we proved that false and has OCD which we will prove in court.  Has the children lie to DH, GAL, the forensics evaluator and their counselor about being sick, that their father chases them around with windex, etc.  In fact BM makes a new allegation each and every weekend the children are with us.  
Let me add that BM has 2 contempt orders in NJ and 1 pending in NY for interfereing with parenting and phone contact on a continual basis, for not putting them in court ordered therapy 2x, among many other things.  SF has a LONG, VIOLENT criminal record with over 26 arrests, having spent 5 years in a state prison in Florida 2 1/2 of which for beating an ex-girlfriend while she was pregnant, 1 1/2 years for arson (my DH's brand new truck was mysteriously torched), 6 and 5 months for 2 other, separate DV's and was recently arrested for patronizing a prostitute near the home he shares with the children.  He has been married at least 4 times and has 2 children he has no rights too.

BM's lawyer recently notified us that she had secured a new home farther away and have already moved the children to their 5th school in 2 years (SD is 7 and SS is 5).  This will be their 6th move in 2 years and I doubt their last.  
We were forced to file a $6,000 order to show cause among the $40,000 we've spent so far.
But good news finally followed.  The GAL called our lawyer yeaterday and told us the Forensics report was completely in DAD's favor...hooray.
We don't know the details but will surely share when we find out.
Now we have enormous proof + the GAL + the forensics and BM has hmmm...an allegation of OCD that our long time psychologist will end and a new allegation of reckless driving.  I think their pulling at straws now.  

wendl

Man what a nut.

Good luck to you all.
:)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**