Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 05:59:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I have another question...

Started by Lunarbunny, Oct 25, 2004, 11:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherine

Major PAS sign.  I wish you luck in your fight.  As you probably know, it takes major stuff to change custody - I have even read stories of the CP being homeless and still not losing it.  I hope the evaluator sides with you guys as that would really influence the judge.  Make sure you let us know the outcome in November.

catherine

regarding sounding spiteful - you don't want the evalulator to think you are dissing the other parent too badly.

Kitty C.

Exactly.  I would think that she would scour the house for one of those belts and would have worn it to keep her pants up if she could have found one, rather than go thru the public humiliation of having her pants fall down to her ankles at school.

I've been publicly humiliated.................during my HS graduation ceremonies, right in front of my parents and practically the entire town.  And I still carry the scars 25 years later.  But mine was only vocal, not physical.  My heart cries out to this child, as I'm sure she is already developing some very deep scars of her own..............
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......