Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 10:01:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Aussie...anything yet?

Started by skye, Oct 31, 2004, 06:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onedaddy

Good god, this is an unbelieveable travesty.  I have a case that is a mirror to yours and I'm SICK to my stomach right now.

A while ago I emailed a [email protected] at the Coalition for Family Court Justice there wasn't much she could do for me at the time as we really hadn't encounter such problems with the judge then but she did do a fairly thorough investigation.  Maybe...I hope she can help you.

We have and will continue to pray for you.  

MYSONSDAD

Just give us what you need us to do. That simple...

Any thought to contacting Glenn Sacks on 'His Side'?

Dean Tong has been interviewed by him in the past.

aussierules

I know Dean has been on there. I am leaving the media decision largely to Dean. He has a feel for that. I really need the emotional support that I am denied by being a single dad. I also have the burden of operating under the burden of being a suspected pedophile thanks to mum. I will try to dedicate some more time to writing up what is going on now that my head has cleared a little.

aussierules

It just keeps getting worse doesn't it?

Thanks for the contact name at Coalition for Family Court Justice. I will give just about anything a try at this point. I already emailed this person and if I get anything back I will post back to this thread.

AUSSIE OUT

onedaddy

I'm so distraught over this whole thing. I just don't understand!

We have gotten an eerily similar report from our forensics evaluation.  The children were given a grim report if they continue to stay with BM.  Our trial was to begin on 9/28 and then 10/27 and now 12/7.  I must admit if the judges verdict comes back similar to yours I don't know we'll have the strength to do as you have.  
I commend you for your strength and perserverance. The worlds gotta start looking up for you.

aussierules

Let's hope you do not go down the road I am on.

As soon as my case gets transferred down to the appellate lawyer and without tipping my hand I will try to post more information here for those who care what is going on.

I do not understand either other than the judge did not like me. If that is not bias then I do not know what is.

nosonew

I am still floored...and wish I had connections with media, which I do not.  I am happy that you have the ability to continue the fight...for your daughter.

My best wishes...and will keep checking in to see if you need anything!

aussierules

Thanks for your concerns.

This appeal will certainly stretch me financially and emotionally. I would not forgive myself if I did not fight for the right to be a dad.

Mum will no doubt be ordering up therapy like it is going out of fashion so I will have that cost also. Let's just hope any new therapist can see through the silly games that she is playing. The last one did not but I guess there is no harm in hoping.

AUSSIE OUT

tracylee

Aussie,
I am so sorry.  There seems to be more family court horror stories than should be allowed.  I hope you are inviolved in the class action suit for NCP's.  There are a lot of good resources if you get on the yahoo groups.  I can honestly say I know how you feel.  After the judge allowing the girls to go back with mom, even though she was a proven meth addict, I no longer believe in justice for all.  Only for those that can afford it.  We feel beaten and the only ones that will suffer the most from this are the girls.  It's time to get the word out.  GO PUBLIC!!!!  Get more NCP's and fathers behind you.  Expose that judge for the piece of s--t he is and maybe you can not only save your daughter, you may be able to spare someone else the same heartache.  I know its hard.....GOD only knows what we have been through.  But, you are in a position to be an inspiration to us and to others like us.  You are smart and you have the resources to make something happen.  I think that's why we all listen so intently....a victory for you would give the rest of us hope.  You know you have prayers going up all over the world....including mine.  I can only say how sorry I am and pray that justice prevails in time.  You have my email address and if you ever just want to vent, I'm here.  My fingers are crossed.
Always,
Tracylee

"If God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it"