Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 22, 2024, 11:27:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How Ironic is this? Right before Court next week

Started by ksmomof2girls, Dec 28, 2004, 05:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksmomof2girls

I received this email from CP( Father) concerning our girls' school inservice next month.  

Usually when Irequest extra time with our girls, CP denies me time especially when its the day before or the day after my parenting time.

I am also posting what I am requesting for set parenting time that we go to court on next Monday. Jan. 3rd.  

Looks like someone is trying to look good right before court.  I keep all of the emails he has sent denying me time.

NCP
 I noticed that January 14th the kids have an inservice. If you would like since
it is your weekend you could pick the girls up on Thursday at 7:30. Except on
the 15th,which is Sat, on my birthday I would like to have them from 2pm til
4pm. I will bring them back to you by 4pm. Then you can have them til we come
pick them up on Sunday at 5:00pm.
Please let me know what you think of this arrangement. I think it sounds fair
you would have them Thurs evening all day friday and most of the day on Sat and
Sun. Then that way it give us a day with them when they are out of school.
CP

Here is the parenting time order:  Also if agreed upon in Court on the 3rd....he would get 3 hrs on his birthday. Just like I would if its during the week or on his weekend. ( Our b-days are a day apart)

MOTION and PROPOSED PARENTING PLAN
COMES NOW the Respondent and moves the Court to:
1. grant her specific parenting time:
a. alternate weekends from Friday at after school or work whichever is later, until Sunday at 7:00 p.m.;
b. every Wednesday from after school or work whichever is later, until 8:30 p.m.;
c. all summer except alternate weekends, every Wednesday from after school or work whichever is later, until 8:30 p.m., and except 1 week for Petitioner to have a vacation with the children;
d. alternate holidays per the attached schedule;
e. the day before or the day after Respondent's usual alternate weekend parenting time whenever the children do not have school;
2. Include the attached Terms and Conditions in the parties' parenting plan.

BTW, Am I reading E right...meaning that I get them both days...since it says whenever the children do not have school or do I need to have it say before and/or after?

Thanks.....

wendl

Be specific in your weekends, like dad will have the children the 1,3,5th weekends of the month. Specify dad gets children ODD or EVEN years, again in these orders its best to be very specific then if you and mom want to agree to deviate on certain times that is ok too.

E) be more specific I would say before/and after

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

onedaddy

BM is doing the same thing, we are in the middle of a custody trial and she is looking BAD.  All of a sudden the pyscho is as sweet as pie;
following the order to the letter.

For 2 1/2 years we have had to keep our own closet full of clothes because she refused to allow us anything even on special occasions.  Even though DH not only pays child support but also gives her $$ for half (that's what she says) of all their scholl clothes.  Now all of a sudden we have clothes for everyday they are with us.
NO, thanks! You can keep it b****!

She has refused DH parenting time on his birhtday, 2 years in a row among other weekends, made every excuse under the sun  not to drop them off to us, refused 40 days of phone contact in 5 months alone.  Now she wants to follow the orders. Whatever!  

The judges are smart enough to see through all this bull, especially when you provide proof of all the past denials.

Enjoy your children and clarify that plan.

Good luck!

wendl

Gotta love it, some parents you need to take to court in order to get them to ACT like parents. Pretty dam sad if you ask me.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**