Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 03:29:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorda good news from Court today

Started by ksmomof2girls, Jan 03, 2005, 04:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksmomof2girls

First off please excuse all typoes....Typing 1 handed........Getting ready to have surgery on my right (dominant) shoulder Wednesday.........

Today we went to court over parenting time and to include a parenting plan.....

Never had set parenting time.......it always was just reasonable....

Now I will get them every other weekend (which I was b4), but at earlier time and keep until a later time.....Plus a midweek over night visit( didn't even have a midweek visit b4)

Holidays are now set where he can't change his mind at the last minute....

He didn't get his way w/ summer.....He wanted uss to have 6 wks each...w/ us alt weeks....

I wanted all summer w/him having my visitation schedule........Judge favored for me when we had to b4 him( more or less informal hearing)

I get 8 wks, he gets 4 wks!!!!!!!

I do have the FRoR in there also!!!!  Judge made it for 8 hrs or longer.....

We have a feeling that he will try to say that he only has to work 7 hrs on the days the girls are out of school soo the SM can watch them instead of me until I go back to work.......

Also, we are putting the def of Joint Legal Custody.....

There are a few other things in there also.......but I am sooooooo glad that the parenting time is finally set......

I have a fewwling that I will be filing a lot of contempt charges on some of the issues......

I will try to get one sometime in the next week....just depending on how my shoulder is doing....

Bolivar

You are doing better with one hand than I do with two.  

Nice progress.  Bet you feel better despite the shoulder. :-)

ksmomof2girls

Yeah........considering he can't jerk me around any more.....

Thanks....I really dislike typoes.......and am staring to dislike typing 1 handed.......seems I should have written a book......when all I have really done is typed a loine or 2.....lol

joni

It does sound like good news!  I hope that 2005 is the start of great year for you and your children!  Best wishes!

ksmomof2girls

"I do have the FRoR in there also!!!!  Judge made it for 8 hrs
or longer.....

We have a feeling that he will try to say that he only has to
work 7 hrs on the days the girls are out of school soo the SM
can watch them instead of me until I go back to work......."

Well, I just good news from my attorney  here it is....

The Judge ruled that the right of first refusal applies if the kids are out of school for the day.  The right is not measured by his work day.  If the kids are out of school and he is working, 8 hours or 7 hours or whatever -- you get them.  If the kids are out of school and he is off all day -- he keeps them.

MixedBag

And good luck with surgery!

MixedBag

This NCP/BM just got an order put in place ... no need for me to repeat her story 'cause you can read.