Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:04:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Keep Faith- Keep Fighting for your right- PAS

Started by JayC, Nov 30, 2003, 11:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

> What you said, right here, means that those who haven't
> been ABLE to assist SPARC like others...have no opinion.

Take it any way you like, including the wrong way, as you did. How you managed to twist that is a work of art. Or something.

SPARC doesn't ask for donations or assistance, that's not what this place is about. But for someone who has done relatively little in comparison to someone that has....well, that seems a bit hypocritical to me.

I'll ask you again: Were her comments "valuable information"? Who did they help? What constructive purpose did they serve?

Indigo Mom

-----SPARC doesn't ask for donations or assistance, that's not what this place is about. But for someone who has done relatively little in comparison to someone that has....well, that seems a bit hypocritical to me.-----

So, again, you're saying each of us are given "value" based on how much money we give?  How much time we spend working for the site?  WTF Brent...everyone HERE gives in their own way.  No one is above another.  We're all in the same shithouse trying to help others a few steps behind us.  No ones opinion is more valuable and definitely not more valuable because they're on the board!!!  Not everyone can do that!!!!!  

Also, this place is definitely NOT about who does more.

-----I'll ask you again: Were her comments "valuable information"? Who did they help? What constructive purpose did they serve?-----

I'm NOT agreeing that she's right and JayC is the big bad wolf.  I respect both of them, and I happened to meet Mr. JayC (not in person) about 4 years ago.  I respect them both.  If JayC were to come back and slam her, it wouldn't bother me anymore than her post to him did.  I'm certainly not going to say JayC is allowed to slam her because "he's on the board"...because that's silly.

You, on the otherhand, are putting "value" on each person here, and that's totally not what this place is about.  

Brent

>You, on the otherhand, are putting "value" on each person
>here, and that's totally not what this place is about.  

No, I'm saying her comments were mean-spirited and useless. They helped no one. That's what I'm saying.

Were her comments "valuable information"? Who did they help? What constructive purpose did they serve?

Her comments were a slam out of the blue on a person who's helped SPARC. I think that's wrong, period.

sweetnsad

That's all fine and dandy with me, but don't be hurtful and call people names because you don't like what they say.  It just doesn't help the situation.

Brent

>That's all fine and dandy with me, but don't be hurtful and
>call people names because you don't like what they say.  It
>just doesn't help the situation.

I think this would be good advice for you to direct to "StPaulieGirl" She began this whole thing by slamming someone needlessly. And like you said, her comments were "hurtful" and didn't "help the situation".

Indigo Mom

-----Her comments were a slam out of the blue on a person who's helped SPARC. I think that's wrong, period.-----

Ok, you think slamming a member of SPARC is wrong.  Fine, great, wonderful.  Would you have been causing such a stink if she had said the same thing to someone who's been unable to help?  I doubt it.

I tell you what.  If those able to help are "Gods", why not make a suggestion to the head honcho (who does nothing to credit himself, btw....) that each poster have "paid X amount of $'s, spent X amount of time on the board, and spent X amount of time moderating" next to their username.  That way, the rest of us imbecils know who we can and can't disagree with, who we can and can't dislike, who we can and can't post to.  

And just out of curiosity, when you were slamming me for being happily married, just what purpose did it serve to tell me I'm going to take my husbands kids away, and rape him for CS and alimony...before even asking whether we had any friggin kids?  Did that serve a purpose?  Yes, your need to slam others.  hypocrite.

Brent

>
>I tell you what.  If those able to help are "Gods", why not
>make a suggestion to the head honcho (who does nothing to
>credit himself, btw....) that each poster have "paid X amount
>of $'s, spent X amount of time on the board, and spent X
>amount of time moderating" next to their username.  That way,
>the rest of us imbecils know who we can and can't disagree
>with, who we can and can't dislike, who we can and can't post
>to.  

It has nothing to do with that, and I'm sorry to see you're so fixated on money, instead of being objective and admitting that her comments were unproductive and hurtful. Have it your way.

StPaulieGirl

Everyone....this whole thing between JayC and I started about 3(maybe 4) years ago on divorcenet.   I have a personal problem with people whom I perceive as vindictive, hateful, and judgemental.  If this makes me "small", then so be it.  I have a long memory, Brent.  Bile and hate isn't going to solve any of our problems.  I get a kneejerk reaction to some people....it makes me react rather harshly.  Maybe JayC has a right to still be this angry.  The rest of us take time out and have fun.  I'd like to know when the last time this guy has actually laughed?  

Brent is right about me taking my personal animosity towards JayC, and posting a hateful comment.  I am not helping anyone on this site by posting the comments that I did.

I apologize for acting like a brat, instead of a grownup....

kiddosmom

HEY KIDS CALM DOWN!

the only person here who has not made an error in judgement is Mr JayC.

St.. Made incorrect comments.. she should take it off the boards-

Brent.. attacked  St... he also should take it off the boards-

Ingo.. I am afraid you misunderstood Brent with the comment he made..
          i believe he was saying that as a member of sparc he should not
          be bashed in this forum as no other person should (looks at
          everyone)

those are my 2 cents

Peanutsdad

Ok,

Does anyone have ANYTHING to say about the ORIGINAL post?????

IMHO,, the personal slams goin back and forth havent accomplished a thing except to mildly entertain some of us with the apparent childishness.

As far as JayC's post,, woooooHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it took forever and I think the legal bill was probably orbital,, but that child won!!!!!!!

Just out of curiousity,, why on earth would anyone have a problem with court documents being posted??? They are public information.