Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 12:23:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Keep Faith- Keep Fighting for your right- PAS

Started by JayC, Nov 30, 2003, 11:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nosonew

This could be our case, but that happened years ago.  Perhaps we would have had ss at an earlier age if our atty had been this good!  Thanks for this info, I have a friend going thru this and will share this info.

TO SPARC:  I believe this is important enough and helpful enough to keep in the archives.  Please do this!!!!

Thanks, Nosonew

JayC

>>>Still scavenging, I see. My court records must have left you furious. LOL! Grow up and get a life.<<<

Sure was funny to see how badly I irked you St.Paulie troll. As far as court records are concerned, they are public record. Take it to appeal courts and they even get published in a big old book that one can find at the public library. And your records? Did this particular case hit close to home? I used to figure the only reason you continue to come here is to cover your tracks while you abuse your children, as in the case I posted. Trolls from dnet have been known to do such.

>>>As far as having any friends....no one in their right mind would be a friend of yours...<<<

Ouch you hurt my feelings. NOT! Of course it might have hurt had it come from someone WITH friends of their own. This is why I know there isn't only ONE reason you come here. Ulterior motives primarily, lack of social skills, secondary. Same goes for you telling me to "get a life". I posted something of great value to people that come here for the right reasons. You rarely do. Oh, and if you look hard enough you'll find lots more from me, too.

>>>This is soooo totally my opinion.<<<

Obviously, so totally "you"!

>>>This person and I went round and round several years ago,.....<<<
To be more exact, I flamed your pants for being such an idiotic moron at dnet. To refresh your memory, and everyone else here, StPaulie troll is the dnet dufus with multiple handles, who continually used feminist propaganda to back up her nonsense. Even going so far back in Aug of 2001 posting a thread as if StPaulie knew the exact reasons why the FRTC name was changed. More ignorant opinions from StPaulie. I knew from day one you're as deceptive as the all time dnet child abuser Diana.

>>>...and he's been known to access court records.<<<

I guess you could probably say I do it on a daily basis. At least I have you to prove to the boss I've been doing my job, huh?

JayC

>>>>Everyone....this whole thing between JayC and I started about
3(maybe 4) years ago on divorcenet.<<<

It was Aug of 2001. 2 years and 3 months ago. A flamefest started there, but originated, as I'll refresh your memory, by your feminist propaganda and your ever so staunch "opinions" related to the SPARC website. In other words, those of us who remember your threads and your "opinions" of SPARC back then, probably view your so called "slam" above to my original thread, and this apology as exactly "you". Flakier than a popcorn poot.

> I have a personal problem with people whom I perceive as vindictive, hateful, and judgemental.<<<

I've always said ignorant perception is not a good thing. Judgemental? Of course I am, and usually right on the money!

>>>If this makes me "small", then so be it.<<<

I hate to burst your bubble, but that isn't why I see you as "small". Mostly it's your ability to do as some call "talk out of both sides of your rear".

>>>I have a long memory, Brent.<<<

You've proven how short your memory actually is. In fact, I've already given you my email address before. It's not anybody else's fault you can't remember [email protected]. You seemed to remember my handle. Imagine that!

>>>Bile and hate isn't going to solve any of our problems.  I get a kneejerk reaction to some people....it makes me react rather harshly.<<<

Hmmmm, seems I posted a recent Court of Appeals ruling for some people here at SPARC, and was met by you, with bile and hate. Is that your so-called kneejerk reaction or just vindictiveness that you claim I have some problem with? I mean, maybe you were going to respond to my post, but forgot what the post was about. Then to take it one further, did you not make an apology? Do you recall what for?

>>>Maybe JayC has a right to still be this angry.<<<

LOL! Angry about what? Ummm, you were the one posting bile and hate. I posted a recent case where the child was saved, but I guess some trolling feminists may get their jock strap in a bind over a court reversing custody away from a female child abuser.

>>>The rest of us take time out and have fun.  I'd like to know when the last time this guy has actually laughed?<<<

To be honest with you I laugh a lot. I laughed so hard for two days now over you being so "you", that I just now slowed down enough to ....... well, let's just say, set the record straight.

>>>Brent is right about me taking my personal animosity towards JayC, and posting a hateful comment.  I am not helping anyone on this site by posting the comments that I did.<<<

Try writing a post-it note and stick it in the center of your monitor screen. I would be willing to make a (very, very) small wager you won't forget it then.

>>>I apologize for acting like a brat, instead of a grownup....<<<

Ummmm, if an opinion is supposed to be how you really feel, why are you apologizing? Lest we forget what a terrible memory that serves you.

JayC

So often I see people coming here ready to throw in the towel. I know how it feels first hand, but I didn't give up either. I kept my faith in the system, but I always had two plans (or 3, 4, 5, 6), however many scenerios I could think of. I knew I had an uphill battle, and wished too, that I had found this site sooner. I wouldn't have had to go through some of the things I did (and yes, it's extremely rough). Everything I've been through has been addressed somewhere on this site. That's why it's important to stress to never give up on your child.

sweetnsad

But doesn't anyone else think that MAYBE some of these posts should be deleted as well???  Especially recent ones by JayC...they aren't helping and they are hurtful and mean towards StPaulieGirl....I was told that SPARC isn't intended for this s**t, so why do some get away with it and not others??

Indigo Mom

Do you not use the email address from about 3 years ago?  I had emailed you with an address I "thought" was yours, but it wasn't a deltabravo one.

Did you get it?  I had a thank you for some help you gave me and my dad, and wanted to let you know how it turned out.

JayC

You aren't.

>>>But doesn't anyone else think that MAYBE some of these posts should be deleted as well??? Especially recent ones by JayC...they aren't helping and they are hurtful and mean towards StPaulieGirl<<<

Yeah! Poor poor StPaulie.

>>>I was told that SPARC isn't intended for this s**t, so why do some get away with it and not others??<<<

Why did you let StPaulie "get away with it"?

JayC

Got it and responded. I check some more frequently than others, but let it be known that I do eventually read them.

sweetnsad

It's not my place to decide whether someone should "get away with it"...My point was simply that a lot of the above posts were mean and unnecessary attacks...Yours included...

JayC

where you came into this thread

http://www.deltabravo.net/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=100&topic_id=192&mesg_id=337&page=

Now remind us how your post was relevant?