Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 06:48:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Keep Faith- Keep Fighting for your right- PAS

Started by JayC, Nov 30, 2003, 11:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetnsad

I didn't say ANYTHING hurtful and mean...I merely pointed out that most of the posts in this thread are not necessary and if the SPARC admin is going to delete posts that aren't relevant to what SPARC is all about, then perhaps they should take a look at this particular thread as well....

Brent

> if the SPARC admin is going to delete posts that aren't relevant
>to what SPARC is all about, then perhaps they should take a
>look at this particular thread as well....

I don't think it's necessarily a matter of relevance. I think that the admin is willing to let people vent, bicker, and even fight, but within limits. I think once it gets out of hand, then posts will be removed.

Personally I'd rather see people vent their 'stuff' here than go home and vent it on their kids or significant others.

This is just my guess, I don't pretend to have any inside track to his thoughts. You're welcome to email him and ask, which is what I'd suggest, rather than discussing it here.

StPaulieGirl

Lol who's the troll?

I used to figure the only reason you continue to come here is to cover your tracks while you abuse your children, as in the case I posted. Trolls from dnet have been known to do such.

[p]"Used to."   So what are your theories about my husband filing first, and giving me sole custody?  Obviously because I'm such a rotten mother.

[p]To be truthful, the article you posted was good.  I hope it does help people.  That's what we're all here for.  This is not a popularity contest.  If we share our experiences, maybe we can help people.  JayC, you obviously missed the point that as a custiodial mother, I am being PAS'd by their father.  That started while we were still married.  I've mentioned that here.  I haven't been on divorcenet in years.  I cruise through every once in a while, but I will not reregister.

[p]You flamed MY pants?  You are unreal.  Bring it on dumbass! ( I know Brent- but grrrrrr)  I have always been StPaulieGirl.  I do not EVER use multiple handles.   August 2001?  Post it.

Money spent on boring court records could been better spent on beer....

Childrenfirst

I am so glad to see you are alive and well and still causing trouble! LOLOLOL
SPARC has missed you and I hope those who have joined us in the past couple of years or less know what a valuable contribution you have made since soon after the start of this site over 5 years ago! Nor do some of them realize that you are an original member of the Board of Directors here!

Thank you for your valuable contribution with the article you published! I am not going into a flaming war with those who are biased against you and you know how futile it is to argue with someone who has a grudge against you...lolol...you dnet bad guy!!!

Anyway, it is good to see you back and those of us "oldtimers" have missed you in chat and all your valuable advice you have given to others here in the past! Email me sometime and let me know what all is going on in your life!

Indigo Mom

Since you used plurals, I feel you "might" think I don't like JayC.  That is NOT true, I'm not biased against him, nor do I hold a grudge.  I only saw one person go against Mr. C, but since ya talked about "those" I thought I'd set the record straight.  

So there!  pbththththththththth!

The Great Powerful Indy has spoken!

:+

Brent

> I only saw one person go against Mr. C, but since ya
> talked about "those" I thought I'd set the record straight.

I believe you're correct.