Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 10:33:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Can I force my ex to be drug tested?

Started by Robert in NY, Jan 22, 2005, 02:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert in NY

I have just found out that my Ex-fiancee's (my ex use to do drugs about 5 years ago) boyfriend was buying drugs. I know he has a drug problem and there has been a huge change in my ex ever since she started seeing him. She is breast feeding my daughter and the last thing I want is my daughter to be injured because of her mother. I do not know if my ex is doing drugs but it does not surprise me if she is. The only thing I know is that I can have my daughter tested but I don't get my daughter that much and when I do I only have her for a couple hours. What are my options. I am located in New York if that helps.

wendl

If your in a custody batter etc, you can ask it to be ordered, drug testing an all parties including yourself and your ex's new boyfriend.

I know my neighbor had custody of his son then his ex moved back and she wanted the child back after little contact for 4yrs. The judge ordered my neighbor, his live in g/f his ex and her live in b/f to all have randum UA's, they did this for about 6 months.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**