Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 08:47:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I need help quick

Started by Robert in NY, Feb 02, 2005, 04:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert in NY

Right now I am in the beginning of a custody battle with my ex fiancee. Things are not going good and they keep getting worse. My ex's mother is keeping my ex's son. My ex is living with her son's father who is abusing him. My ex has a large bruise on her face where it looks like she was hit. My daughter is starting to act like she is being neglected or abused. She is only 5.5 months and can not defend herself or tell anyone if something is wrong.

I talked to the sheriff and he told me that I could take Ava during my scheduled visitation and not return her if I feel she is in danger. I can then take it to court and let the courts decide. I am going to call the law guardian today and ask his advice and hopefully I can cover myself and protect Ava at the same time. Does anyone here have any advice? Thanks

MYSONSDAD

Take those children to the emergency room or your duaghters regular doctor and have them turn her in.

You might want to post this to Soc and get his thoughts. With a custody battle brewing, cover your butt.

"Children learn what they live"