Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:53:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Update..........

Started by msme, Feb 19, 2004, 08:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msme

My darling grandaughter is doing good, all things considered. We don't know how long she will have to be in but at least this time, she is speaking & participating in her therapy.

Thanks for all the prayers, please keep them coming.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

gmaoftwo

You've got em!!!

"Bless the beasts and the children, for in this world they have no voice, they have no choice."

Peanutsdad

Always msme,, you know  that :)

StPaulieGirl

janM

Glad to hear she is better able to cope now. She is feeling more secure.

Seems you've had trouble getting in chat. What happened with the court issues?

msme

I have been trying to get in since the 18th. I sent an email to SPARC but I didn't get an answer.

We are not sure but we think she is trying to scam the court. She had to register her completion certificates, in person, with the district clerk. She tried to fax them to the judge & it was refused. Then she tried to fax it to the district clerk & it was refused.

She has not taken it to the district clerk which leads us to believe that she has scanned & altered someone else's certificate. That is why she wants to fax it, so they can't see that it isn't an original signature.

She raised a rucus on the phone with the hospital this morning. She announced that she had talked to the judge & to gr8dad's lawyer (who, incidently, is in Italy on his honeymoon) & they said that she could see the kids.

The hospital called gr8 & he told them to refer to the orders that are in her file. It says that she must take them to the district clerk before she can even talk about seeing the kids.

They called her back & ask if she had any thing to show from the dc & she said that she hadn't done that yet. The hospital then told her there was no way she was going to see her.

We are pretty sure that if she had finished it she would have gotten it registered so she could see the kids.

I just got back from seeing her & she is doing okay. She still has a way to go but at least she doesn't seem so depressed.

Thanks for all the prayers, Please keep them coming.

janM

Hmm...does sound fishy to me too. Wouldn't put that past her. She never complied before.

The last thing GD needs is her mom going in there and undoing all the good they have done. The hospital needs to hold their ground and not take anything BM says to heart.

Give her a hug for us.