Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 08:31:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

visitation mess up

Started by shooter, Nov 06, 2008, 05:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter

My son is 22 mon. have practically raised him 1st year. BM either in school,needs to study, or working. never married. would sometimes have him 4-5 days at a time. Now getting less and less, esp since she moved home with her parents 8 mon ago. she has a 5 yr old that her father pretty wells controls and I feel thats its going to happen again with mine. Started court procedings for regular visits instead of only when she says. She then started asking for supervised visits because I have had anger issues in the past. This didn't seem to bother her when I had him more than she did. She doesn't need me now as her folks will babysit. Any way tho temp the judge didn't order supervised. We were to continue as we are till mediation done. By the way I am not a women beater just break things in the past. Anyway now she has went to court and got a restraining order for her and my son. Ican't see him at all. most of the stuff she told the judge were past things and a recent outright lie that I broke her necklace. While she was in court getting  a order of protection I had our son. I bet the judge didn't know this. What do I do in this situation?