Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:59:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Attachment Secure Bond Parent Alienation Sociopathic Ex Lies Professionals

Started by wander998, Mar 28, 2009, 03:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander998

I have a long story to tell that involves a Loving, Caring father with one 6 year old son that is attached to his father and thus, my son is "securely bonded" to me, Parent Alienation, a sociopathic ex, lies, lazy professionals, mental and physical child abuse, and sadly, a 6 year old boys failing mental health and recent onset of possible dissociative identity disorder (DID) or formerly known as "MPD". I have been reading and documenting for years but I have never wrote anything on these forums. It's time for me to tell my story and ask for some (good) advice and direction as to what to do.  Where should I put my story on here and how long can it be? And if there is no limit on how long, then what would be considered readable (how long) and advice on what should I focus on as far as key points etc. would be appreciated. I have a lot of disturbing info. that is off the charts as far as I can tell. I can't seem to find a similar case or maybe I am not looking in the right place.  I have spoke with a few of the big name psychologists but the truth is they can't take on any more or they are writing another book or they want $600 an hour. I'm sure they are worth it but I don't have any $$. HELP! Thanks,