Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 02:52:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Legal HELP

Started by GaDADMissingKids, Nov 15, 2008, 08:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaDADMissingKids

Quote from: ocean on Mar 15, 2009, 12:32:30 PM
What court ordered the RO? If it was criminal court...is the charges done? You need a lawyer in criminal court. If it went through family court, you can request a hearing to determine how you are allowed to contact mother for visits or how you will pick up children with the RO in place. The RO does not have the kids on it right?

If it was criminal court...is the charges done?

There has been to charges file for it yet.I have been arrested on it.But it has not been before a judge are a GRAND JURY

There is a Criminal RO stating that i am not allow to have direct ARE  indirect Contact with The WIFE.The best way i can put it is this way."If the wife was in the middle of WAL MART RUNNING ON FIRE .And i happen to see her.It would be in my best interest to get in my car and go home.That is how a judge put it to me.Cause i had ask him how will this  work when she and i have to exchange the kids and all.In public place...

As for the family court one.That one expire on June 21 2008.However she never contacted the courts about keeping ot up.So i called a lawyer and they explain that because it is expired there is a chance she might can go back to court and have it reinstated.IF so then that means i cannot speak to the kids are even call them at all.I tried calling the co0urts to see what can be done to be able to speak to the judge that issue it and the COC and the judge Sec both stated that i would need to get a lawyer to handle this issue.And that they cannot assit me in any way  due to a GA LAW

The RO does not have the kids on it right?
The criminal one does not have anything stating about the kids

The Family One did have a line stating that i was not allow to know were they live.But however she choose to call me and tell me to come pick up the kids at the place she was staying after she left me and that was cause her and the people who left her was having issue with them watching the kids and see taking advantage of their kindness.That is what the woman who help her leave told me personally.

ocean

If you have outstanding criminal char ges pending you should have a court date assigned. When is the nextt date? Make sure you go and have them modify the RO to allow you access to your kids as per your family court order. Do you have a criminal lawyer yet? They are the ones that should be helping you with this part.

The family RO is done. She will not be able to get a family order RO when she is covered until the criminal one. I would suggest you not go near her or kids until you straighten this out or you can be thrown in jail for going against RO even if she called you to get kids. Maybe have a third party get kids for exchanges?

You still have court ordered visitation now right? You could file for modification reqesting third party pick up and drop off due to a current RO and children are not apart of the RO.

GaDADMissingKids

Quote from: ocean on Mar 15, 2009, 01:31:00 PM
If you have outstanding criminal char ges pending you should have a court date assigned. When is the nextt date? Make sure you go and have them modify the RO to allow you access to your kids as per your family court order. Do you have a criminal lawyer yet? They are the ones that should be helping you with this part.

The family RO is done. She will not be able to get a family order RO when she is covered until the criminal one. I would suggest you not go near her or kids until you straighten this out or you can be thrown in jail for going against RO even if she called you to get kids. Maybe have a third party get kids for exchanges?

You still have court ordered visitation now right? You could file for modification reqesting third party pick up and drop off due to a current RO and children are not apart of the RO.

When is the nextt date?

There is not a next date.According to the Local DA.I will be mail a letter  when i have to appear in court.But to them it has not went before the grand jury yet...And  they can hold the charge for up to 4 yrs before it can go before them

Maybe have a third party get kids for exchanges?

We did have third party to exchange the kids.But that person allow her to move into her house when WIFe was kick out of the place were she lived with the girl who help her leave.

You still have court ordered visitation now right?
Yes i have one.However i been told that i cannot file my own modification of a VO.Because of a new GA law....
However in the current VO i am allow access to their medical info and School info.But no medical doctor are scholl personal will give me the info

ocean

I am not in your state but I quickly looked and dont see a law change yet.. see
http://www.fultoncourt.org/sca200807/documents-and-forms/cat_view/52-family-court/53-packets/59-modification-of-visitation-packet-8.html
If one county allows you to file, so should the others.

Send the letter that is on this site. It should work with the dr and the school. Send a copy of your orders with it. Once they get it is writing they have to respond and their lawyers wont let them break the law.

I dont understand the arrest charge? They had to have some sort of charge? Depending on what this charge it, may interfere with you visitation if mother uses it against you.

GaDADMissingKids

Quote from: ocean on Mar 15, 2009, 02:29:17 PM
I am not in your state but I quickly looked and dont see a law change yet.. see

If one county allows you to file, so should the others.

Send the letter that is on this site. It should work with the dr and the school. Send a copy of your orders with it. Once they get it is writing they have to respond and their lawyers wont let them break the law.

I dont understand the arrest charge? They had to have some sort of charge? Depending on what this charge it, may interfere with you visitation if mother uses it against you.

I have used the letter on this site to  their local school.They are saying that cause she sign herself as their legal guardian.They cannot break their school confidentiality laws.I explain to them that i was well under FERPA Act to request this info and that if they did not comply with the order within 45 days that i would be contact the family compliance office and they will be looking the issue.The school principal and the school superintendent both said THEY DO NOT KNOW IF I AM THE PERSON AND THEY CANNOT GIVE OUT THEIR STUDENTS INFO WITHOUT HER CONSENT.I even offer to send them copy of my child birth ceft and my DMV license and all.And copy's of the Vo order were it states that i am allow to have access to their info.As for doctor.I have no idea if they have even seen a  doctor lately

As for the criminal charge it is a Agg Battery.The charge is False and bogus.She wanted to press charge in June,When she left cause i would not allow the kids to go with her.,The reason why i saw the charge are false and bogus is cause it happen in April what she is claiming and then in June 07 she wants to file charges cause a judge told her she should.That is what she told me she did it for.
As for a i know the charges should not interfere with any custody hearings,I  hope not.But i would not put it pass her to try anything at all

ocean

Is it a public school? Write to the board of education (higher than the Superintendent). Same letter and add that you already tried to deal with the school. Send all letters certified mail for proof. If this is a private school then all bets are off...they dont have to follow it legally.

Try and go down to your local court with the forms that were on that website and see if they will give you a court date...You have the right in the US to represent yourself. Ask for the third party contact and to do pick-ups (maybe you can do it from school? so she is not there.)

GaDADMissingKids

to be honest,I have no idea what school they are in right now.They was in a public school in lee county ga.And after speaking to the social worker in that school.she called me back and told me that they was withdrew on JAn9 and i found out she moved to parrot GA with her bf,And i state cause she called me and said this.BECAUSE I GOT TIRED OF LIVING IN A TRAILER.So i called Dept of  GA ED.... and they said they could be loc in terrell county ga .
I have  have download them and ask the local courts and how to do it my self and they stated that most court when it come to kids perfer you to have a lawyer.Cause u have to be both in agreement to the courts....

Cause all i am asking for in the divorce is that since i live in NY i get all summer long...and we swap on the thanksgiving and christmas and if thanksgiving is a issue then we swap something else and we both switrch every other year for taxes and all.I also was askign for bankrucpty is file with are taxes that same year.also that i am allow acces to there scholl records along with medical as well.Also virtual vistations as weell.And number were she can be reach at

So i am not asking asking for much...Would any of you disagree

MixedBag

I thought in the other thread you said you lived in GA?

GaDADMissingKids

I'm sorry if i mislead anyone.I did live in ga and there was no issue with the ex.All my legal has started when i moved to Ny for better job and then i meet a Girl here in NY and that is when all this drama has started