Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 12:14:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Why is she putting this CRAP in my childs head!

Started by forMaddy, Feb 23, 2004, 04:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forMaddy

Please explain:

Also, request a Guardian Ad Litem for your case...seems you need a 3rd party looking into this mess.

"Prepare for the worst, expect the best."

Indigo Mom

HUH?  I write part 2 in my series of novels to you...and THAT is all you wanna know?  LOL

GAL = Guardian Ad Litem.  It's a lawyer for the child...not you or your ex.

forMaddy

Yo, IM girl you wanna know what i want to know? Why i had an affair to begin with. Why did i do what i did to my little girl. I still cant explain it.  Yeah, I'm pissed off at the world but mainly at myself for being such a low life. I used to be a man of ethics and morals. If i said it you could take it to the bank. Now Im the scum of the earth in this area.
I want to move and get away but I cant and wont move from my little baby. I used to know what to expect in the months to come, now i dont know what to expect the next day. The girl i had the affair w/ became a Fatal Attraction and fits that character to a tee, competley wacko.  I thought i could get away w/ it, manipulate the situation and move on. I suppose thats what turned me on is trying to control everything. It burned me in the end and ill never forget my ignorance.
Do they have PM format on this site? Ability to send private messages to other members?

chin, chin,

Indigo Mom

How long are you planning on punishing yourself for your past mistakes?  I seriously urge you to buy the book called, The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz.  I think it could do you some good.  Help you out of this "repeat punishment" phase you're in.  Continuing to punish yourself, to talk badly about yourself, to "hate" yourself...well, that's holding you down.  And that is not good.  

Also, by PM, I'm assuming you mean private message?  Up at the top of the page, it says "profiles".  Click on that and it should bring you to a list of everyone here.  I believe you click on a username, and it'll ask what you want to do.  

Oh..what the heck does "chin, chin" mean???  lol

forMaddy

I've always done that to myself, probaly due to my religous upbringing.
Oh, BTW in response to the deposition her lawyer told my lawyer, "yeah they were together overnight once while the child was there but it was only once. They're willing to confess if you drop the depositions."
Now my lawyer is charging 200.00 an hr for what i dont know i cant even get a itemized statement from her. All she says is the money i've charged you is fair". I hav'nt paid her what she says i owe her becuase its freakin ridicolous. 1000.00 for half a dozen phone calls less than 15m a peice and half a dozen office meetings less than 30m a peice. Two letters sent. Although I cant be sure because ive not been keeping record. W/ these depositions coming up that could be another 1000 in itself. Can i change lawyers?
This is a small town and all the lawyers know each other. My last lawyer who done twice as much as this one and charged me less, gave me a itemized statement, i paid the day he gave me the bill, in full.  Im thinking about going back to him. Could he then resume the depositions? Money is tight and i just cant afford this.

gipsy

I went through similar programing , But I have a boy so  She was telling him I was going to hurt Him etc, So I have really won this out , What I did is stay out of this with My Son And then Be reassuring and comforting etc , And DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT MOM TO THE KIDS  thats a big mistake , And don't ask too many questions , Mabe one or two in order to See if they say who told them that , My son told Me right away . Mommy said you are going to hurt me ! I feel the way I won out is to , Give him a piece of candy when she pulled this crap ,And always be reassuring , and talk good about his mom , Even if you just can say mommy is ok , and she say's those kind of things , But I love you And  I never hurt you ,    Later on He even said That He could see that I don't hurt him , I think that It started to back fire on her when I didn't engage the crap with him , And he Began to see who was the monster ! Believe Me be the loving reassuring parent that doesn't talk crap and Myson started to want to be with Me more because He said he feels good around me , And I know from expierience  , talking crapm makes the kids very uncomfortable , Don'ty do it on your end and you will fare much better , It's hard to foresee , But it will happen , I think you may want to ask if some one has done something too her with there pantys off Just in case there could be an issue there with some one else. tHIS IS THE AGE THE PSYCHOS KNOW THAT THEY CAN TELL KIDS ANY THING THEY WANT , Its sick But Just enjoy your time with the children

msme

If your child tells you bad things that her mom says, you can just say that you are sorry mommy said that but you cannot do anything about what mommy says. Tell her that you do promise to always tell her the truth. Be sure to tell her that sometimes there will be things that are grown up & don't concern her & you will not discuss those things with her.
Good luck & God bless.

forMaddy

Thanks guys for the advice, my thoughts and plans exactly thus far. Stbx wont communicate at all now. Each time i have to have a police officer call her house to arrange a time to talk w/ my daughter in which she runs to her parents house calls me for my daughter to talk and then records the conversation between child and I.
Stbx and her lover has confessed in spending the night w/ each other w/ the child there. Both are being depositioned and one of the questions will be if this fellow acted inappropiately around my child.

hurt,
ag

forMaddy

To clarify, if this fellow touched my little girl in a incorrect way. God forbid.