Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 10:18:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Win Your Child Custody War (question)

Started by heather2662, May 30, 2005, 08:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heather2662

"Win Your Child Custody War"by Charlotte Hardwick
The SPARC site has a review recomending it in the article archive.

Has anybody read this book or used it to help there case?"

Thank you,
Mark and Heather

CustodyIQ

Hi,

If I had gotten this book at the beginning of my custody conflict, I would have avoided some BIG mistakes, and I likely would have saved thousands in attorney fees for wrong approaches.

I've read a few dozen books dealing with child custody matters, and this book is BY FAR the best resource out there.

It's seventy bucks very well spent.

BTW, I have no association with the author or publisher, nor am I associated with SPARC... so this is purely an independent review by a guy seasoned in child custody conflict and litigation.

antonin

I agree. i read this book back in 2001, when my hell started. This book enabled me to get 50/50 custody amid a slur of false accusations and lies. My lawyer sucked. this book helped me win. Pay close attention to the "Book of Life" section: this convinced the custody evaluator I was not a child molester.

MYSONSDAD

I bought this book and have no time to read it. I know, no excuse, went thru career change, and with the way things are going, my son will graduate college before custody is decided. I really need to make time to sit with it. Got thru the first few chapters and nothing really struck me. Most of it is what we can find here at Sparc. Or maybe previous research educated me in these areas.

I also looked for this "Book of Life" section and can not find it. What page is it on? Maybe a different publication changed the title of this section.

I have the eleventh edition, published in 2004.