Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 12:59:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Caylee Anthony - who's the daddy?

Started by Ref, Feb 11, 2009, 10:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ref

After seeing parts of the funeral service yesterday on the news, an old questions about this case kept creeping back into my head.

WHO IS CAYLEE'S DAD?

With the lies that her mom seem to tell with every breath, I don't know if even the real dad knows he is the daddy.

It just saddens me that some man out there possibly missed the joy of having his daughter in his life for the short time she was on the earth. It also saddens me that this little girl might still be here if the daddy was know and in her life.

Sorry for the depressing topic, but I can't seem to stop wondering who this man is.

Ref

Kitty C.

No need to apologize, Ref..............I've been thinking the same thing since Day 1 when 'Mommy Dearest' reported her gone one month after the fact.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Davy

Would it be appropriate for a child to be immediately appointed a guardian under certain pre-determined circumstances for example when they go missing or both parents are not identified/responsible ??   

Seems to me that children are not accorded any protections starting the day they are born.

That is the point in time when the father is or should be known.

Mothers should not be allowed to do whatever they damn please when a child is brought into this world or when they go missing.

In this particular case, I suspect the other sickos in the family know a lot that is not being exposed. 

I'm most afraid the baby's father is her uncle.

janM

I've heard he is deceased.
But like you say, who knows?