Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 11:13:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is joint custody something to consider/do?

Started by fairiZfair, Feb 16, 2009, 01:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fairiZfair

My boyfriend and i have been together for 5yrs and for 3.5 of that time he's been in court with his ex-wife mostly over support money. We have a blended family of a total of 6 kids combine, but when it comes to X dropping off the kids it's going to be drama for the weekend GUARANTEED. Our latest is that since June of last year they've been back and forth with support we had a son in 07 and she doesn't belive her money should be decreased since there's another child. We live in PA, X in Montgomery County, us in Phila, court cases is done in Mont. Co. They decided, after back and forth because she didn't agree with the mediator and anyone else, it got to the point where it was about to go to trail, they decided she keep her money she's getting and the kids come over every other weekend. We've been keeping to the aggrement but since last October when they made the aggrement. In Nov she complained that when I comb the daughter's hair it falls out, Dec she sent them with their own OJ cause she wasnts them to drink it eveyday, Jan she sent a walkie talkie-cause she has to say goodnight everynight, cause something might happen and she might not se them again and now in Feb she's threatening to go back to court cause he told her he can't have them on their next visit-she's pissed he's not able to make up the one missed weekend. My problem is this, the entire time he has delt with her, I've tried talking  to her woman to woman but it seems as though she gets he rocks off by inconvienencing him when she can. We only had the kids for a holiday last Xmas for half the day, they don't do birthdays or holidays with us at all. She's only wanting to do that when it's good for her, I'm sorry for making this so long but I'm trying to summerize the hell she's been causing for 5yrs. I told my boyfriend to play her game with her when she goes to court this time put in for joint custody. I have kids but never had to deal with a psycho like this before but it seems like thisn is the best thing. I'm more vocal this time arround meaning that if there's a problem I'll call her and address it, cause at this point the less he says to her is what he prefers, cause she lives for the opportunity to annoy him. Should I stay out or help him fight fire with fire, cause when she talks to me she tries to be so nice and when he's gets on the line it's bitch mode and I think she's getting angry that I now address things he wont cause she know he hates talking to her.