Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:55:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

how does Washington Child suport find a bank Account /

Started by gipsy, Feb 19, 2009, 08:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gipsy

How would the state of Wash Child support find a Bank account , Do they have to know what bank the NCP Banks at? or can they do a state wide search ?
  I am the NCP , Self employed in construction , DSHS Took My last dollar and now I will have bounced check fee's ,
   I need to be able to Bank Untill I at least have a try at a modification , My Income is cut in Half ,

superdad01

Well the paper trail leads right to you..... The same way your bank identifies you, is the same way they find your bank account. YOU NEED TO FILE FOR A MODIFICATION ASAP!!!   There is no sense living your life on the run. Your matress is not going to be a viable place to put your money. I suppose the only other way would be to put your money in someone else's account, but then you might get screwed that way also.

lucky

part of the homeland security requires "proof" of a person's identity.  That would be SSN usually.  I assume that this means banks, credit card, and other financial entities that fall under this act must report the info to the government.  This means that any entity that has access to this info can find your banking information easily - I'd bet that CSE is an entity that can have access to that info.
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

poohbear

Banks now actually have to report the account to the state to match up with those that owe child support. The same way employers have to report a new hire.