Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 08:50:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Searching for my son...please reply

Started by miss_my_son, Feb 20, 2009, 08:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miss_my_son

I'm writing to try to get some    info on what I should do in this particular dilemma.
My ex-girlfriend    and I have a son. He was born in Oregon , where I am from and currently    live. She and I broke up and came to a verbal agreement to share time    with him. He was with me 2 weeks, and her 2 weeks. There was not a
problem, until I got engaged. She decided to take him to Texas to visit family last    April. I haven't seen my son since.
The state of Oregon said they can    do nothing, as there is no "legal custody" for either of us, since we never went to court over custody. I've been    trying over the past year to obtain an address for her, so I can file    for custody and be able to see my son, but always get a dead end. She    calls every few months, drunk, from a "restricted" phone number, going    on about how she's "gonna hurt me by never letting me see my son    again". I am very worried about the welfare of my son. Several people    have claimed that she leaves him with people she doesn't know, so she    can "go party". The same people have said they thought of calling    C.S.D. on her for this matter and others that I'm not aware of. I'm    afraid he will be left in dangerous hands. He will be 2 in July.
I    have contacted the Texas Attorney General's office, among other agencies that MAY be able to help me. What else can I do??