Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 05:10:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wanting you all adice on this issue

Started by GaDADMissingKids, Apr 10, 2009, 03:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaDADMissingKids

I was wondering if anyone has dealt with this issue and could offer some advice to help me understand what may be going on...

My kids BM & BF are saying that my kids do not want to speak to me.Cause i hurt them.
What i am finding funny is before June 13 2008.( THE DATE SHE STOP CALLING TO LET ME SPEAK TO KIDS).They was happy speaking to me and was looking forward to coming to NY to visit me and play in the snow.Now after the June 13 2008 date she has call are myspace me and my common reply is i wanna speak to the kids.

Well BM famous reply is this "that my kids do not want to speak to me.Cause i hurt them"

When ask to speak to them and to ask them if this is true and if they honestly feel like daddy had hurt them and why do they feel this way.She says 1 are 2 excuses.The first one is always cause they are in bed.That excuse is cause when she did call she would call when it was time for them to be in bed.The second one is i am not going to force them to speak to u if they do not want too.

So i have come to the believe that my kids was either force to say this
Are BM is saying this to piss me off and make a excuse to keep me from speaking to them.Are she has told them a bunch of lies to make them think i did some sort of harm too them.

I have keep every text message and myspace message  and screenshots of were she has writing i am gay on my pic app on myspace as well...I have save that way i can prove she and he has sent me message and all .So that way i can try to USE it in court if i can.To show the courts that i am and have always made attempts to speak to my kids at all time.

Plus lately her BF has been texting me thru my email account wondering when i am coming down and all
here is a copy of the text message's.I removed the last 4 #,So that way BM & Bf cannot say i am putting them in danger as well as my kids.Cause she has tried that game before...

Got ur mail yall sent to my po box so when  u comming down
Hooper

so when  that going to happen
Hooper

Also if someone want to look at her message she has sent me and can tell me what GAME she is trying to play.I will be more then happy to copy and paste them for people to read and all.I mean i really wanting someone advice on this.I mean i can only imagine several of the people on her have been  thru what I'm going thru and can assist me

Chris