Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 01:09:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Oldtimer here with some great news & advice needed!

Started by Ref, Mar 25, 2009, 10:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky

Oh, my Lord!!!!  We all (oldtimers) came here about 1999????

Wow!!!  It's been a LONG time, hasn't it?
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

Kitty C.

Oh, it was even earlier than that, Lucky! 

DH and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary on the 1st (Yay!  Beat BM's record by a landslide!) and I know I was here before that.  In fact, I think I was here within the first year of inception and I know that you were already here when I came.

My, how time flies when we're having fun..........(TOTALLY tongue-in-cheek!) 
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

lucky

Probably was... We moved into our house in June 1998 and I got internet...  And had a PBFH!!!!! without doubt. 

And now her youngest is 18 and graduating. 

Only one to go and that pbfh learned it's best not to mess with us - although we don't see yss cause they'd brainwashed him so badly he was threatening the other kids among other very bad behavior.  He so badly didn't want to be here, we let him go.  I told dh that he needs to write letters, even if he doesn't mail them for when yss turns 18 (only 2 more years).
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers