S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Bristol Palin Uses Her Baby to Punish Former Fiance  (Read 3496 times)

gemini3

• View Profile
Bristol Palin Uses Her Baby to Punish Former Fiance
« on: Mar 12, 2009, 05:33:38 AM »
There is an article in the Star News about the break-up of Bristol Palin and her fiance.  Of course, little Miss Palin has decided that, if her fiance doesn't want her, he doesn't get to be a father to their child either.

Levi's sister is quoted as saying:

""Levi tries to visit Tripp every single day, but Bristol makes it nearly impossible. She tells him he can't take the baby to our house because she doesn't want him around 'white trash'!" Bristol won't even allow him to watch the baby for a few hours -- unless he's babysitting!?"

Sound familiar to anyone??

The full article isn't available online, but here is the excerpt:

http://www.starmagazine.com/bristol_palin_levi_split/news/15341

Davy

• View Profile
Re: Bristol Palin Uses Her Baby to Punish Former Fiance
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2009, 09:41:33 PM »
Just what I thought.  I'm surrprised anyone would post info. as factual from the Star magazine for the purpose of creating  something negative about the Palin family.

In an interview today (02/17/09) the father emphatically stated that nothing has changed with his child since he and the mother separated and he sees the child everyday and whenever he wants. 

What did the big butted first ---- say about Mr. Wonderful's homsexual exchange in the back of a limo.

Kitty C.

• SuperHero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2009, 09:20:37 AM »
Davy, you know why she has a big backside, don't you?  Counter balance! 

Sorry........just couldn't pass that one up!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

gemini3

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 2009, 02:48:59 PM »
He also said in the interview that the only pictures he has of his son are the ultrasound pictures. 

I don't believe it...  I guess we'll see.

I think it's funny, Davy, that you're usually the first one in line to rip someone to shreds when they appear to be even a little anti-father - yet you're willing to give this one the benefit of the doubt.

Davy

• View Profile
Bristol Palin DOES NOT Use THEIR Baby to Punish HIM
« Reply #4 on: Mar 18, 2009, 07:00:20 PM »
I get it !  It comes down to  there is something wrong with Levi and Davy.  Certainly not the Star or his sister and , oh my, Gemini SAID IT so it must be true.

The Levi speak I saw and heard there was no mention of any pictures and he was very respectful to the mother saying THEY decided to separate for a time and THEY were not sure at this point what the future held.  No dysfunction or antimosity. 

You don't have to wait to believe because I've seen pictures of Levi holding his baby and more importantly the interview I saw with Bristol there was absolutely no feminist self-serving ego on display...quite the opposite as a matter of fact.

Besides, I envy Levi with a perspective mother-in-law that was the starting guard on a high school basketball team and had a job history. Not just shootin hoops in the street.   MY MIL was, in brief, a bed-ridden pill popping alcoholic.

If you knew me and seen what I've seen you would know I've always been very polite. 

Any questions ?

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.