Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 07:18:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

illness

Started by shooter, Mar 18, 2009, 04:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter

update; BM was taking me to court due to what she claims as negligence when child (2) came down with fever and I  took him home early so he could get medical care (another post)  Any way court was 2 wks ago and it was continued as her side didn't seem very prepared. They did ask 3 times for visits to be suspended pending next court (May) and the judge refused. Now since he has ran a fever twice on her and neither time did she take him to the ER.  She called thia AM and said he was sick yesterday with fever and vomiting and she made a Dr appt today. Could I have him tomorrow. Of cource I couldn't refuse. But the whole story is doesn't this blow her story to the courts? I have to miss a days work and lawyer fees for these stupid courts.

ocean

Get copies of his medical records after tomorrow to show how often he is sick and this was not a one-time incident that you did not handle. Go to the dr office yourself and get it so your lawyer doesnt charge you.

What is she asking for her in her petition?

shooter

she's asking for visits to be suspended on the grounds of neglect that I let child have a fever without medical care which led to pneumonia. The truth is when his fever hit 104, I called and took him home early so BM could seek care. Now he has had fever twice on her and neither time went to ER. She waited till next day and took him to Dr. Wish she would just cancel this because it's a waste of everyones time. I hope judges see through this stuff.