Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 06:06:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Need you all advice again

Started by GaDADMissingKids, Mar 29, 2009, 03:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaDADMissingKids

I got this letter from a person that at once babysitter of  my kids for my separated wife.I got this response after messaging her asking her  had she seen my kids.

This is the entire message from start to bottom.My question is for  you all is her response. When she message me saying she can get my sep wife to let me see my kids on webcam as long as i make some sort of CS payment.I would like to know hat u all think of that idea and was i out of line with my reply back to her

The person is named Gail...

No they have not .I already spoken to them>It has not been before a grand jury are anything.Sorry to say this but that woman wants me in Jail CAUSE I DONE IT AND I NEED TO PAY FOR THE CRIME.her own words. As for mickeys d.they do background checks as well. Well i do agree with you that the kids need me in there life's as well.However ask Liz and she seems to thinks i do not need to be .And so the story continues with me looking 4 work And people telling me in order to see my kids.I must make Child support payments.Last time i look these kids are not label with a sign stating in order to see me u MUST MAKE Child support payments.I mean since June 13,08 she is the one that stop letting me speak to them.Has she even told u the truth about anything at all.I mean hell
----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: Chris
Date: Mar 29, 2009 9:06 AM
Subject: RE: hello

Shecant drop the charge the DA pick it up!! What about going to work atMcdonalds? The kids need you too be in Their lifes Do what ever ittakes to help!

To: Gail
Date: Mar 28, 2009 10:53 PM

Gaili would love to be able to send that to her for the kids.But as u well know she has that charge against me and with me living up here and that showing up on a background check with me even trying to get a job @Mickeys d.I cannot even work at all.I have ask her numerous times to please drop the charge so i can work and make the payments that the kids need.I have never once not wanted to pay for the kids to be token care of at all.
I go day buy day looking for work and all.So if u can please try to talk to her about getting this charge drop and so at least it gives me a chance to get passed a background check and start work.
I would be more then happy to take the web cam things and even speaking to them.So can u please see were i am coming from

Date: Mar 28, 2009 8:01 PM

Listen you start sending your child support only 75.00 a week and I will make sure you can talk to the kids at least twice a week via web cam . The kids need the cloths and shoes for school I will help you but you have too help your babbies!!!!!!! Gail

Date: Mar 20, 2009 12:36 PM

How did they look and all.I mean have they grown and all.Plus do u have anyidea why she is claiming that the kids do not want to see me
Date: Mar 20, 2009 9:57 AM

Last week at walmart

Date: Mar 17, 2009 10:41 PM
Subject: hello

So when was the last time u have seen my kids.
I was just wondering is all                  

Kitty C.

Sounds to me like the babysitter is in your ex's back pocket and doesn't have a clue how the custody/support world works.  Yes, you are right, support and custody/visitation are separate issues, but I strongly recommend you break off all contact with this babysitter.  I have a feeling that everything you've posted to her has gotten back to your ex.  And all that does is give your ex more ammunition against you.  If you have a problem getting a job because of a negative background check (because of the no contact order?), then I recommend you talk to your atty. about it.  It may be a matter of filing a petition to get your CS suspended until the RO is no longer in effect, so that you can get a job to continue support.  Stranger things have happened..........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

GaDADMissingKids

Quote from: Kitty C. on Mar 29, 2009, 06:51:40 PM
Sounds to me like the babysitter is in your ex's back pocket and doesn't have a clue how the custody/support world works.  Yes, you are right, support and custody/visitation are separate issues, but I strongly recommend you break off all contact with this babysitter.  I have a feeling that everything you've posted to her has gotten back to your ex.  And all that does is give your ex more ammunition against you.  If you have a problem getting a job because of a negative background check (because of the no contact order?), then I recommend you talk to your atty. about it.  It may be a matter of filing a petition to get your CS suspended until the RO is no longer in effect, so that you can get a job to continue support.  Stranger things have happened..........

Well the  wife is trying to have NY state enforce it.I was giving a chance to contest the validity of it.So i wrote back with why i am asking for NY not to enforce it and gave them reason...As for the attorney comment.I wish i could get one.but all of them are wanting 4500 dollars cause of what i am told them she is claiming and all.I think it bullshit they want that much when the economic is so bad

but hey i guess the saying for lawyer is true
"Lawyers Are": Those who earn a living by the sweat of their brow-beating.