Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 01:15:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mental Child Abuse!!!!

Started by irekilona, Feb 24, 2004, 09:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irekilona

When does it stop?  Do my children have to end up in a mental institution for the Social Services to think that it is serious?  Help!!!!!!!!!!

My EX is destroying my childrens' lives.  
I have Social Services conducting the investigation, meanwhile my Ex is telling her new ciber-boyfried(new one each month) "she wishes that I was dead, she could have had me put in the graveyard but she needs me for my money,"curses me and my new family with horrible names loud enough for my children to hear and cry the rest of the night.  I am not a wealthy man and the attorney fees are sky-high.  I can't let my children suffer.  I need a good attorney.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

StPaulieGirl

Social Services is a big mistake, imo.  I understand that you're desperately trying to help your children, but you can't trust them.  

What kind of visitation do you have, and are you allowed to exercise your visitation?

irekilona

Thank you for answering!

I do have visitations every other weekend, but my children live 320 miles away.  I am self employed and sometimes it is hard to be able to be there every other weekend.  The time that I do have, my EX has my children in different activities, that they don't even like, just so I do not have the quality time with them.  I arrive on Friday night, sometimes 3, 4 o'clock in the morning, get them between 8-9AM Saturday, and they go back around 3-4PM Sunday depending what time the activities are over.  

During the visit I have to hear all the things that my EX is saying, and see the tears in my childrens' eyes.  It breaks my heart!!!

They are not little anymore, and they know what everything that their mom says means.
My oldest boy will be 14 in August, my daughter will be 12 in September and my youngest will be 9 in April.  

My Ex is addicted to cyber dating, she discusses cyber sex with her boyfriends on the phone loud enough for my children to hear.
I do not care about her private life, but I do care how my children are growing up.

StPaulieGirl

Since you're self employed, could you move closer to the kids?  Do they get to talk to you on the phone in between visits?  Activites are a problem, but if the mother is forcing them to go, I don't see a way around that at the present time.  They're old enough to know who's full of it, and who isn't.  Right now, I don't see how you can make your ex quit saying things to the kids, unless they tell her they don't want to hear about it themselves.  Somehow I don't think she listens to them.

Like you, I don't care about my ex's private life, but be warned that her lifestyle will affect them.  Before my ex remarried, the kids saw a revolving door of women every other weekend.  My son, who was 14 at the time, came back from his weekend, blew up and called his dad a slut, then proceeded to break a chair.  My youngest, who is now 9 became attached to several of the women who stuck around for a while.  We also have 2 daughters ages 24 and 21.  

You know, if you can move back you could take her to court about having strange men over all the time.  That is dangerous for not only your kids, but her as well.

kiddosmom

Have you thought of trying to get custody?