Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 05:55:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Illinois dad and Moving out

Started by chidad, May 09, 2009, 10:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davy

slade and momofftoo :

Y'all have seemingly teamed up and preceive yourself's as the dynamic duel.  Your deceptive  batman and robin psycho babble has the look and feel of a prayer meeting on a psych unit.  Just for your feeding, a disagreeing Psych recently told me I was "Oppositional".  Without hesitancy but with surprise  I exclaimed  "Oppositional.  That's a new word to my vocabulary and I'm disappointed.  Usually people say I'm Confortational". He was stilll laughing 10 days later. Hopefully, that will give you something to nibble on for a while and you won't have to make up chit.

Your posts are advocating divorce and sole custody to mother (Illinois does not cotton to Joint) and placing these young children at risk.  The OP was simply asking the ramifications of 'moving away' from his children and the family home.  Screw your "MAYBE EOW visitation" ...

On the other hand, I dispise divorce and otherwise I'm adamant that children are best served if they are allowed to be loved and nutured (and vice-versa) by both parents.  The
hope, for this OP, is to stay where he belongs and that the parents learn to value each other.  The worst thing for a family is to turn their life over over to counselors, attorneys, pro-doomafagies, judges, etc.  The evidence is over whelming.

Y'all suck ...so nibble away.

MomofTwo

Davy,
I feel bad for you...angry, hostile, and illiterate must be a terrible way to have to live your life.  If you want to come across as superior, you may want to use a dictionary.  English is fundamental. You would appear much more intelligent if you could at least spell correctly when you criticize me.  Hard to take you being superior to me when you can't even spell.

Y'all have seemingly teamed up and [STRIKE]preceive yourself's[/STRIKE]  PERCEIVE YOUSELVES as the dynamic [STRIKE]duel[/STRIKE] DUO. Your deceptive  batman and robin psycho babble has the look and feel of a prayer meeting on a psych unit.  Just for your feeding, a disagreeing Psych recently told me I was "Oppositional".  Without hesitancy but with surprise  I exclaimed  "Oppositional.  That's a new word to my vocabulary and I'm disappointed.  Usually people say I'm [STRIKE]Confortational"[/STRIKE] CONFRONTATIONAL.  He was [STRIKE]stilll[/STRIKE] STILL laughing 10 days later. Hopefully, that will give you something to nibble on for a while and you won't have to make up chit.

Your posts are advocating divorce and sole custody to mother (Illinois does not cotton to Joint) and placing these young children at risk.  The OP was simply asking the ramifications of 'moving away' from his children and the family home.  Screw your "MAYBE EOW visitation" ...

On the other hand, I [STRIKE]dispise[/STRIKE] DESPISE divorce and otherwise I'm adamant that children are best served if they are allowed to be loved and [STRIKE]nutured[/STRIKE] NURTURED (and vice-versa) by both parents.  The
hope, for this OP, is to stay where he belongs and that the parents learn to value each other.  The worst thing for a family is to turn their life over [STRIKE]over[/STRIKE] to counselors, attorneys, pro-doomafagies, judges, etc.  The evidence is over whelming.

Y'all suck ...so nibble away.

We suck – ok. I will take that any day of the week over illiterate, unkind, and ignorant.   To clarify,  nowhere did Shaden nor I advocate Mom as being sole custodian (not only can't you spell, but apparently you can't read either) or giving Dad EOW.

Davy

momOFFTOO,

First, I could care less how you feel about me or what you say about me.  One thing is certain, I don't exist to promote your self-serving ego.   

Another thing for certain, as you nibble, you show yourself to really suck as anti-male and anti-child.  But best thing is that for fathers not familiar with the issues and unknowns you depict the low-life mentality that is out there when the lights are off.  Hopefully you will continue to post to contrast the truth.

I think it would be good to repeat the summation for the matter at hand of my last post since you have attempted to turn this thread inward to yourself AGAIN :

I despise divorce and otherwise I'm adamant that children are best served if they are allowed to be loved and nutured (and vice-versa) by both parents.  The hope, for this OP, is to stay where he belongs and that the parents learn to value each other.  The worst thing for a family is to turn their life over to counselors, attorneys, pro-doomafagies, judges, etc.  The evidence is over
whelming.

... this post contains error(s) to give momOFFTOO something important to do .......

CDAN99

Let's stay on topic with the thread and stay away from personal attacks in the best interest of SPARC and everyone here. Thanks!

Davy

cdan...thanks.  do you have any input on the subject matter of this thread ?

Kitty C.

Staying on topic also means refraining from 'baiting' and pushing buttons..........

JMHO.........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Davy

Whatever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One has to wonder why a counselor would not recommend the mother move from the home and away from the kids.  Seems the kids may be at risk the next time "she needs a break" and dad is not around to protect them. 

Practically speaking, it is difficult if not impossible to work toward a positive outcome in a relationship if one party in the equation is absent.

shaden3

"My wife (mostly her) have decided that we need a break.  We have tried couples counseling and the last one suggested the same." - Chidad

Davy, please be assured that it does not appear that the counselor went so far as to suggest that it was the dad move who should move out, but rather all we can and should surmise from the posting is that the counselor agreed that the two need to move apart from one another for whatever reasons.

This is a good idea - that we look again at the thread, adhere to the content of the original posting and try to help Chidad with his query.
Thou shalt not be a perpetrator. Thou shalt not be a victim. Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.

Davy

The posting also said "we have two boys, ages 2 and 5" and before daddy moves out he was asking about the ramifications of his actions.  The children are the significant issue . A counselor is involved in the lifes of these children for only a brief moment in time.

Numerous current posters at SPARC set out to explain the ramifications of his actions and to HELP CHIDAD from authentic life experiences.  Please note that not one poster, except one other, suggested the father move out or take the children with him when he moves out.  Personally, I wish MYSONSDAD from IL and others still posted here.

It is apparent CHIDAD is attempting to prevent what you call a "personal tragedy" so he posted on SPARC.  Otherwise, he could have contacted IL DCFS or others funded my HHS.

Let's play "What IF" for a moment.  "What IF" ChiMom had posted the same only reversed as it pertains to Dad.  My advice would be the same as it was to ChiDad.  What would be your counsel ?