Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 04:29:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

My EX has not seen our son for over two years, help!!!!

Started by grtdaddy, May 24, 2009, 09:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

WoooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!  Mediator had her pegged before she even got a chance to sit down!  I knew it!  'she has to make 80% of all visits or she will get less time'........keep CLOSE track of this and ask for a f/u hearing after a period of time, to show to the court whether she's been complying or not.  Maybe 6 months to a year.  Remember that joint legal only applies to any non-emergent decisions that have to be made regarding the child.  And when you're looking at extra-curricular activities, be prepared to foot the entire bill, unless she willingly coughs up a portion of it. 

Keep in touch and let us know how the final agreement goes.  Obviously the mediator took the wind out of her sails and she won't try this again anytime soon........we hope.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

grtdaddy

i will still be here, don't you worry about that. I got alot of information here and very thankful. This will be the final order if we both sign it at our next court date. But i dont see a judge changing this if she would to not agree, in fact i think she may not like the outcome. I didn't even draw my guns yet, and it's nice to not have to quite honestly. I never wish bad things to people but i would and will fight for my sons best intrest. Now i believe the "Status Quo" will make any changes to this order very difficult to change.