Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 01:48:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

All of you "fathers" are just like my ex - care more about your wallet than your

Started by believer, May 25, 2009, 12:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

believer

Why are all of you donors more interested in hiding out then in supporting your child?  The father that complained that his 6-yr old daughter cried when being separated from her Mom and told the child that it hurt his feelings when she cried?  You are the most disgusting human being on earth.  Moms and kids have a biological connection that you will never understand. Kids are very connected to good Moms.  And then you go on to blame the Mom even though she is supportive to the child and tries to help.  You don't even deserve that.  Kids have a very tough time bouncin between homes.  MAN UP and leave your child alone...let her lead a normal life and just pick her up every other weekend.  Losers, all of you!!!! 

ocean

This is a site for father's who want to be apart of their kids lives...why are you posting here?

tigger

Got news for you, kids are very connected to bad moms as well.  That's why there are kids who will defend the mom who abuses them or allows someone else to abuse them. 

This is a forum for helping people.  If you have nothing useful to offer, then merely lurk or step off.
The wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one!

Waylon

Because of the personal attacks you seem so eager to dispense, your account will be for suspended a day. If you can participate in a civil manner you're welcome to take part in the discussions, but your  comments aren't contributing anything useful. We support both parents here, which appears to be a foreign concept to you.

Quote from: believer on May 25, 2009, 12:19:39 PM
Why are all of you donors more interested in hiding out then in supporting your child?  The father that complained that his 6-yr old daughter cried when being separated from her Mom and told the child that it hurt his feelings when she cried?  You are the most disgusting human being on earth.  Moms and kids have a biological connection that you will never understand. Kids are very connected to good Moms.  And then you go on to blame the Mom even though she is supportive to the child and tries to help.  You don't even deserve that.  Kids have a very tough time bouncin between homes.  MAN UP and leave your child alone...let her lead a normal life and just pick her up every other weekend.  Losers, all of you!!!! 
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Kitty C.

I can only assume that you are a woman..........and it's even possible that your parents were divorced when you were younger.  So from one woman to another, I take SERIOUS offense to your implication that fathers are secondary in their child's lives.  Maybe that's how you were raised, but not everyone lives/has lived the way you have.   

I was unbelieveably fortunate enough to have both my parents in my life.....until I lost my father in 1991 at the early age of 64.  I have been a Daddy's Girl all my life........my father was and always has been the only hero in my life.  There has never been any differeciation between my parents...they were and have been equally important in my and my sibling's lives.  I miss my father greatly every day  and I cannot wait until we meet in Heaven again.

Your post exudes more pain than anything else, and for that you have my utmost sympathy.  But before you come on a site where you know you will receive the negative attention you seem to crave, think about your motives and the people you seem intent to defame.  Since you think it is appropriate to slam a noble calling, I will tell you exactly what I think of it:  Your words are a major slap in the face to the legacy of my father and for all the fathers out that who have been the heroes in their children's lives.  As for women who insist on raising children without a father, IMHO they should learn to do it totally on their own, with no financial help from anyone or any other entity.  But make damn sure they can also afford the psychiatric help they will also have to pay for when the kids develop problems from the lack of a father in their lives.   

My son's father was an alcoholic and chose to distance himself from his son for very selfish reasons, eventually dying of alcohol-related cancer when DS was 13, almost 7 years ago.  I have supported DS and will continue to pay for it and the collateral damage that was created by his father for another 20+ years.  DS suffered because his father chose NOT to be a constant in his life, NOT because he tried and I prevented it.  I know in my heart that DS would be a completely different young man if only his dad would have been a stronger part of his life.

For the rest of you who really know me..........all I can say is that I held a LOT back, because you know exactly how I feel about fathers, especially mine, my son's, and my stepson's father.  Now that I am thoroughly incensed, I will stop before I say something else I might regret........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Giggles

It is my opinion that YOU are the loser and that your child will suffer for YOUR selfishness!!!

My YD didn't meet her father until she was 6 y/o.  Sure I could have blocked access of her to him because he walked away...but you know what....I put my daughters needs FIRST!  A CHILD NEEDS A FATHER....PERIOD!!!!

Since then she has become a total Daddy's girl and guess what...I couldn't be happier because my child is happy!  It's women like you that give GOOD fathers a bad rep...lable them deadbeats when their doing all they can to pay their support and still be able to eat.  YOU are the loser and make GOOD mothers like me sick!!!
Now I'm living....Just another day in Paradise!!

Davy

bcisaw11

ok when i read that post i have to respond. kids need there dads too not just on the weekends and once a week. there are alot dads out here who are great with there kids and can raise them and care for them. yes there are some dads who are deadbeats. when was last time u had to decide if u wanted to pay rent or pay child support. when last time u went hungrey so your kids could eat. dads are not just wallet pushers but they have the right to have a life with there kids too.

jhuddleston73

This is exactly why fathers in this country are in the mess they are in now. We are looked at as "donors" and many mothers think that a monthly check is a good substitute for a father's love. You may want to also revisit your junior high health classes, because it takes two people to reproduce. Fathers also have a biological bond with their children. Being a father is something that most women do not understand. It is a great sense of pride, honor, and responsibility that most fathers have.
Yes, kids do have a very tough time bouncing between homes, especially when their mother feels scorned and feels a sense of entitlement to ruin the father emotionally and financially just to get even. We, as fathers, do worry about our wallets because we want to make sure we are able to take care of all of our responsibilities, and most of the men on here are the ones that want to do right by our children. But the laws are, in many ways, twisted to this notion that we are all guilty of being deadbeats way before we are proven innocent. I hope that you do not share or express this sense of rage and anger in front of your children, because all that does is further damage to them and to their ability to form trust with their parents later in life.

Waylon

Quote from: Davy on May 25, 2009, 06:24:04 PM
It is best that I remain silent  (for now).

I appreciate your restraint. I too had a moment where I almost replied to 'Believer', but then I decided not to waste my time.
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

CDAN99

RDavis77

Wow!  My boyfriend (This is his account- I was just reading)  has full custody of his kids and let me tell you something, they are his WORLD!  Their mother is a meth head who has lost her kids to the state, over and over!  If anyone was the donor in this case I think we could safely call HER an egg donor!  You really should not generalize about Dads because there are a lot of great fathers that would die for their kids.  Also, these kids will defend their mother to the end.  They love her.  They cannot see her mistakes.  Yes it is true kids are bonded to bad mothers as well as good mothers.  I can tell you this though, if asked where they would rather live they will quickly tell you, "With Daddy".  They know this is where they are safe.

Kitty C.

If you look, the date of the original post in this thread was over months ago.  And obviously made by a troll with an agenda looking for someone to take the bait. 

Not worth responding to....because all they'll want to do is get into a pi$$ing match with you.  Just an FYI......
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

mafitz

The bond between a mother and child is no more "special" nor important than the bond between father and child.  You are the unbalanced one in that you clearly think a child should have to choose.  Children who do not have fathers in their lives end up being the target of abuse at the hands of "mom's" boyfriends, stepdads, and anyone else the mom brings into the child's life. 

For you to suggest that the father should not be involved tells me that you have something to hide and your child's dad needs to stay firmly engaged with his child.