Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 12:16:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

All of you "fathers" are just like my ex - care more about your wallet than your

Started by believer, May 25, 2009, 12:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDAN99

RDavis77

Wow!  My boyfriend (This is his account- I was just reading)  has full custody of his kids and let me tell you something, they are his WORLD!  Their mother is a meth head who has lost her kids to the state, over and over!  If anyone was the donor in this case I think we could safely call HER an egg donor!  You really should not generalize about Dads because there are a lot of great fathers that would die for their kids.  Also, these kids will defend their mother to the end.  They love her.  They cannot see her mistakes.  Yes it is true kids are bonded to bad mothers as well as good mothers.  I can tell you this though, if asked where they would rather live they will quickly tell you, "With Daddy".  They know this is where they are safe.

Kitty C.

If you look, the date of the original post in this thread was over months ago.  And obviously made by a troll with an agenda looking for someone to take the bait. 

Not worth responding to....because all they'll want to do is get into a pi$$ing match with you.  Just an FYI......
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

mafitz

Quote from: believer on May 25, 2009, 12:19:39 PM
Why are all of you donors more interested in hiding out then in supporting your child?  The father that complained that his 6-yr old daughter cried when being separated from her Mom and told the child that it hurt his feelings when she cried?  You are the most disgusting human being on earth.  Moms and kids have a biological connection that you will never understand. Kids are very connected to good Moms.  And then you go on to blame the Mom even though she is supportive to the child and tries to help.  You don't even deserve that.  Kids have a very tough time bouncin between homes.  MAN UP and leave your child alone...let her lead a normal life and just pick her up every other weekend.  Losers, all of you!!!! 

The bond between a mother and child is no more "special" nor important than the bond between father and child.  You are the unbalanced one in that you clearly think a child should have to choose.  Children who do not have fathers in their lives end up being the target of abuse at the hands of "mom's" boyfriends, stepdads, and anyone else the mom brings into the child's life. 

For you to suggest that the father should not be involved tells me that you have something to hide and your child's dad needs to stay firmly engaged with his child.