Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 03:10:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Broken father needs serious help!

Started by luv4hiztorah, Jun 09, 2009, 03:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luv4hiztorah

My daughter's BF (he is only 20) has a little boy that is 2 (or almost) and he has only seen his son TWICE since birth.   

He went to the Army and was honorably discharged after a year.  He was ordered to pay support and has according to court requirements.

All this kid wants to do is see his son.

I went undercover to find out what was really up with the situation and was told by the baby's mama;
"The girl got preganant and her parents forbid him to ever see the girl and vowed he would never see the baby."

He had been going over to the house where his son lives and knocking and simply asking to see his son and over and over he was told no.

Now he has been served with a court date as she is seeking a "protection order" based on stalking and abuse.

Currently he lives and works for his new famliy and that includes his OWN BABY GIRL (my daughter has a daughter from a previous marriage and recieves support for her).

It is my understanding that Missouri does not help fathers with legal counsel (unless they are CRIMINALS).

How can this boy see his son?  Can he file papers his self???

Is there any help for this kid?
Thanks!

ocean

Yes, he can file in family court a parenting plan so that way visits will be court ordered and mother will not have anymore say. Call the family court and ask how you can do that yourself.

Tell him to stop going there because that is harassment. At the court for the RO , have him ask judge to put in papers the he is still allowed to see child as per the family court order that you filed. That way when visits are granted, he wont be arrested trying to pick up child.