Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 12:14:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Filing "Discovery" or Subpeona...Corrupt official - Referee Francince Seiden

Started by Fairness4Fathers, Dec 07, 2008, 09:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fairness4Fathers

The Refereee in my case has taken away most of my rights based upon a forensic evaluation that she will not allow me to see. I am representing myself and need to know how and if I can file a discovery motion to see the records.

Here are some more facts concerning the judge and the case. It is beyond comprehension what this referee is getting away with.  What I am listing here is just the tip of the iceberg.

All suggestions are welcome.

My case is in Queens Family Court in
New York
I, along with another father, have the same referee,
Referee Francine Seiden. The following things have occured in my case as well as his and the pattern is evident -

1 - My case was going fine before an actual judge (Modica) and then it was transferred to this referee. At the time I did not see the significance but it went extremely south from there. The other father also had his case transfered from Modica to Seiden.

*** This brings up the question if it was legal in the first place to transfer my case. It is my understanding that I was supposed to sign something agreeing to the transfer. I do not recall doing that but the representation I had at the time will not respond back to me. I since have fired her and have been representing myself.

2 - Seiden would send me for a forensic evaluation. The person conducting the evaluation was a court cronie who ignored everything my children and I stated. His report would be used to justify the removal of my visitation. The judge will not let me see the report after repeated requests

3 - I have had three different psychologists do supervised visitation. All three reports came back favorable. Referee Seiden ignored all three reports and will not let me see them.

4 - I have appealed her ruling to the Supreme Court which basically states that I can have supervised visits indefinitely. No matter what the doctor says, if it is favorable, she will ignore it.

**** The other father in the case had his son removed and placed in Elmhurts Hospital. First it was supposedly becauese he needed a test. When the hospital stated they did not perform the test, the referee changed it to he was a threat to himself.

After 9 days of evaluation by a team of doctors, the report came back to the referee that stated the boy was fine and he should be back with this father. The referee stated she had more insight than the doctors that hse sent him to and gave temporary custody to the mother, who is being investigated for
Criminal Activities
by 2 different agencies.

Even though the referee disregarded the doctors reports, she sent the boy back to the hospital anyway, while stating to the father that of course he is doing better because he is not with him anymore.

This referee is by far the most blatant, disrespectful, and corrupt judiciary I ahve come across in my 7 years of being involved in parental right.

5 - The video taped testimony of my kids stating they wish to be with me that was conducted by the Referee is useless. My
Supreme Court lawyer
informed me that the tape is blank.

6 -  The court transcripts where the referee belittled me and acknowledged how much my kids loved me but was still not going to give me back my visitation has gone "missing" or is either "inaudible".

7 - The referee has ust appointed my ex a lawyer without askig her income or ability to afford one. My ex wife owns a business, a house, and makes over 50,000 dollars a year. Of course, the lawyer appointed I have never seen in the family court house beofre and he looks to be a private attorney that does not regularly stay in the
court house

These are the things that i am up against. This referee has no regard for anything and seems to break the law daily and then has the audacity to flaunt it.

Sean Delevan
Fairness4fathers, inc.

Giggles

I'm not a lawyer nor am I familure with NY procedure...but maybe you could try a change of venue to get it out of that area?  Or even a request for a different referee?  If all else fails, try going to the news...they love to hear stuff about unfair judicial things....

Wish I could help more!!
Now I'm living....Just another day in Paradise!!

Lomtevas

That Elmhurst father lied to you.

The father orchestrated an abduction of his child from the care of his mother and obtained an order of protection against her should she come to retrieve her child. That's why he had custody for "over a year".

The father deprived the mother of any contact with the child from summer of year 0 through his arrest on a warrant issued fall of year 1 by the Referee with an appearance by the father delivered by Sheriff nearly winter year 1.

A report was issued by the hospital that there would be no imminent risk to the child by the father, but given the history of the case (more than one year of parental alienation), the Referee would not return the child to the father.

Family Court Act §166 prohibits a discussion of the particulars here. However, in general, personnel testified in detail as to their findings and recommendations which the Referee adopted appropriately.

The Referee became a parental alienation syndrome jurist curing the alienation inflicted by the father upon the mother through the child.

When I confronted the father with these facts and demanded evidence to the contrary from him in preparation for trial, he had another father's rights operative identifying himself as "Deabold" come to the courthouse and on June 10th, 2009, threaten me with disbarment if I did not either return the father's money or "get the kid out". The operative said to me that I will be reported as having attempted to extort the father for $50,000 and that all of my conversations with the father over the telephone have been recorded and will be transcribed and presented to my licensing authority.

So, this whole case was an example of an alienator abusing father's rights resources to call others alienators. The case also highlights the most daring abuse of process and features blackmail and defamation of an innocent attorney.