Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:09:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Question ... can you petition to have lawyer removed

Started by nemesis68, Jul 01, 2009, 07:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemesis68

I have posted previously about issues with my children and it has taken a turn for the worse. My last post was about "forcing my daughter back into school". I won't go into details but my oldest daughter (16) has completely turned against me as she has now came over to my with BM and attempted to cause damage to my home and belongings. Although I could have had her arrested, I did not ... she is going through enough already and doesn't need this added on.

The reason I ask can you have a lawyer removed from a case is this ... the BM lawyer is also her Father. There is currently a CPS investigation being undertaken as we speak and I have had to issue an arrest warrant for the BM as she has phoned and threatened me several times since start of investigation. I'm sure her Father will defend her on the arrest warrant so my question is are there any grounds for having him removed when and if I have to go to Family Court for custody of my youngest daughter?

He has been involved in all her cases since the beginning but now with impending charges and others against her that i'm aware of, is conflict of interest enough grounds to have him removed from any impending court matters in regards to my children?

MomofTwo

Why grounds would you have for this...just because it is her father is not grounds. 

Momfortwo

So you want to fire your ex's attorney? 

I will be brief:

Not gonna happen.