Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 18, 2024, 08:40:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Another group function question

Started by snowrose, Jul 28, 2009, 07:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowrose

I see that the group has a Buddies List.  Is there also the facility for an Ignore List?  I don't see the option in the Buddies area the way I have in other groups.

TIA!

Davy

I think you or one of your friends ask the same question the last time you posted here.

The option you are asking about is not available on this site.

Waylon

Quote from: snowrose on Jul 28, 2009, 07:57:33 PM
I see that the group has a Buddies List.  Is there also the facility for an Ignore List?  I don't see the option in the Buddies area the way I have in other groups.

Sorry for the late reply...we may be adding a "buddies list" function in the near future. There are several add-ons that do this and we're looking at them and trying to decide which one is best.

We may also just wait until SMF version 2.0 is released and upgrade to that- it includes all sorts of stuff, including a "buddy list" function.
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

snowrose

Hi, Waylon!  I'm afraid I'm a bit confused.  There does appear to be a working Buddies list function already on the group.  I just tried it and it appeared to be functioning.

Did you mean add an Ignore feature?   

Waylon

Quote from: snowrose on Aug 12, 2009, 09:34:51 PM
Hi, Waylon!  I'm afraid I'm a bit confused.  There does appear to be a working Buddies list function already on the group.  I just tried it and it appeared to be functioning.

Did you mean add an Ignore feature?   

Lol, my bad for being unclear. Yes, there is a buddies feature, but it's kinda bare bones. The one(s) we're looking at are a little more sophisticated.

Version 2.0 may indeed have an "ignore" feature.  
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.