Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 02:23:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

It never ceases to amaze me

Started by Dadto4, Sep 06, 2009, 09:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dadto4

the stuff the ex comes up with. According to her I have to let her know everything about our daughter but she doesn`t think that she has to tell me anything about our other children. I keep asking her to get the kids together and she refuses but then tells me that I am a bad dad cause I won`t her see our daughter and I tell her that she can see her in a public place for my safety. Then when she finds out that I found a set of golf clubs for my oldest boys, she said bring them to me so he can have them. I told her to get a job and buy a set on her own she don`t take him to play golf. The she called me a malicious father cause I wouldn`t give her the clubs for our son. Then she tried to get me to feel sorry for her by saying tell our daughter to pray for me that I dont have tumors. But she would never say what the issue was. And I keep asking her if she wanted to work a custody agreement out like her lawyer wants us to but she keeps side steping and I keep asking to see my other children but she keeps refusing. But I keep telling her that she can see our daughter. Good thing for voice recorders and text messages. She will send me a text and I will say lets talk about the kids and how to work this for them. So I asked about how my youngest boys ent appt. went, she said fine everything is cleared up and he is ok. I said thats funny the Dr.s office has you listed as a no show. So whats going on but she couldn't answer.