Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 03:39:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

bad situation. very confused.

Started by lostandlonely, Sep 17, 2009, 09:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagleeyefam

I completely understand where you are coming from on  this. It's so hard to watch this BS happen to somebody you care about-whether it be bf or DH or just a friend.

I sat in a court hearing yesterday and listened to an attorney rip apart my husband as a person and father. He stood on his littel soap box and told the court room and the judge that my husband is a dirtbag of a fther and does not provide for his child. He is a classic dead beat father. blah blah blah. My husband was in tears. I was crying like a baby. That was the most horrible thing I have ever heard.

My DH was able to respond and defend himself. Yes he pays his child suport, yes he has his time with his son. The ex has denied custodial time several times. He has done everything in his power to be with his son.

So I understand your frustrate for your bf and his daughter.

You at this point can be very supportive of his fight. You can turn him to the direction  he needs for legal advice. Have him browse this site. There are many others available too.

One day this will all be resolved.  It's one long road until that happens. feel free to PMme if you need any ideas

lostandlonely

eagleeyefam-- did you get my PM?

eagleeyefam

I got it! I sent you one back. chat with you soon