Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:13:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROOF OF JOB SEARCH

Started by nissan, Aug 20, 2009, 06:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nissan

I've been out of work and I am due to court on a child support modification petition. In the meantime, I'm looking for a new job.

How do you go about proving to the court that you are seeking for a job?  what are the things they look to establish that one is actively in the process of job search?

Thanks a lot

Giggles

I would think whatever you're submitting to the Unemployment office would be suffice?  I really don't know!
Now I'm living....Just another day in Paradise!!

MrCustodyCoach

You keep a personal journal with pertinent details... the company applied to, contact name (if any), email (regardless), date, and be sure to post follow up notes like "call, no-callback, interview, 2nd-interview, etc." - for every job you send a rez out for regardless of how ridiculous you think it is.

Copy yourself on every email sent so you have another electronic record as evidence.

Most sites like Monster and Career Builder - if you register with them, will send to your inbox an e-confirmation of every job you've applied for through their site, with a link to all of the job details. 
Mr. Custody Coach - Win Child Custody "Better Prepared, Better Outcome"

*The opinions in this post are solely my own and do not represent the only way to address any particular issue.