Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:51:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

EX PARTE ISSUED FOR ME TO GET TEMP CUSTODY

Started by craigb, Aug 21, 2009, 07:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davy

Craig,

Look.  The only reason the court and the numerous processes exist is to protect the family.  The adults ...meaning the judge, the attorneys, the parents are REQUIRED and expected to PROTECT the family.  The children ARE THE HEART OF THE FAMILY but are too young to protect themselves or speak out. 

Accordingly, there is a tolerance (A-ok) for the children to be hidden (ie kidnapped) against a court order and nothing will have changed before or after Sept 03.  The emphasis is NOT the hearing date but the fact the children are currently being hidden and could be at risk. 

All posters have posted to you the same multiple times one way or the other. 

craigb

right i do understand beleive me i cant sleep wondering where they are..the judge did not approve the modification of the ex-parte so it still stands..my lawyer is talking to the other lawyer but he has not returned any calls so soemthing else will need done..

ocean

You are paying big bucks for your lawyer to keep trying to talk to the other lawyer. Yes, try once or twice but this is WAY beyond that. TELL your lawyer to file something tomorrow to give the police the power to force entry into the house and get the children or give her something to produce children or be arrested. If your lawyer cant do it, ask what it is and you do it.

I agree with the others...if you wait to that hearing the judge "could" say ....oh keep everything the same, children stay with mom. BUT if judge already has orders then let him know they are not being followed immediately.
You are almost there....keep going...good luck!