Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:28:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How about this?...

Started by dontunderstand, Nov 09, 2005, 07:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontunderstand

There is a HUGE possibility that BM has taken a job as a stripper.  I know that in itself isn't enough for a custody change, but does anybody know what is?  We are in WA.

Lawmoe

It is a legal profession. If it does not endanger the children, it is not much of an issue.   It is no different than being a heavy equipment operator.  If you don't take the children on the heavy equipment and endanger them, the job has no impact.

dontunderstand

So if she was a prostitue, would it still be "just a job"?

Sunshine1

Buwhahahahahaahahahhhaaaaaaaaa!!

If she starts bringing her clients home then you might have something, being a dancer unfortunately is not a crime.  LOL!!  I would give my left arm to catch BM dancing for a living!!!  LOLOLOOOOLLLL!!!

You can always argue that you want first right of refusal.  Who is watching her while she is "entertaining" people until 2:00-4:00AM?

*giggle, giggle*  sorry too funny.  

dontunderstand

Ya I think it is especially funny considering she STINKS and I mean literally!  SD gets her good (or lack there of ;)) grooming habits from BM!  
My guess all along is that she is also doing drugs and SD knows what kind of alcohol (specific brands) she drinks so I know that isn't a once in a while thing!
I am also guessing that she is "entertaining" her guests in the private room doing more "entertaining" than is legal!  If she is a stripper (uuuggghhh!) we are going to hire a P.I. asap!
We did ask for 1st right of refusal and the arbitrator (also therapist) didn't think that it would be good for her to "bounce around"  I personally think it is BS!  Luckily she is with is when her mom is "working"....it just gets better and better!...

Sunshine1

Bounce her around?  What a bunch of crap!  Maybe if you hire a PI and show the therapist her newly found profession she may think otherwise.  Better bouncing around than having her mother stumble in at 3 in the morning with whatever she picked up.  YUCK!  LOL

It is still funny though.  BM would never be a stripper.  She is fully clothed in wool in the summer time.  It is really weird.  She wears like 4 layers of clothes in the summer.  DH says she doesn't like people seeing her body.  I said hmmmm that's funny how the hell did she get all those kids then with 3 different fathers?  Immaculate conception?

*Eyeroll*  I told him "honey, she doesn't like  YOU to see her without clothes on...everyone else is fine! "  LOL LOL!!!  Plus stripping is a considered "work" so there's another strike against it.  Buwhaahaha, I have had too much Mountain dew I think.  )(

dontunderstand

I think it is a bunch of crap, but so is EVERYTHING associated with the    b!t$h!!  She gets away with everything.  At this point I think the therapist would keep her with the crazy, just because she is "BM".  In the arbitration, the therapist read out loud a copy of the police report that she filed where she said DH "ran her off the road (with his car that has rims that cost more than she makes in 3 months) (oh and her car was a hunk of junk like an 80 something hatchback) pulled her out of the car and beat her almost unconscience"  Police report (3 seperate officers) said there was no way in hell and 1 even looked her up and saw she has a history of false reporting.  She sat there and said DH "skewed" it and that isn't the report she has.  Dh asked her," so right now after hearing this, I beat you up" she said "yes"  WTF?!?!  If she is willing to tell the police this $h!t what is she telling SD?  Oh ya, she says things like, "your dad beat me up and he ran me off the road"  etc...If that isn't unstable, I have NO IDEA what is???

Lawmoe

Prostitution is illegal. There is a difference