Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 04:29:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

ANEW LEVEL

Started by RASON08046, Nov 17, 2005, 05:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RASON08046

I AM NOW AT A CROSSROADS.  I HAVE A SON WHO IS 4 YEARS OLD AND SPENDS 3 NIGHTS A WEEK AT MY HOUSE. THE PROBLEM IS THIS I HAVE REMARRIED AND SINCE THEN HIS MOTHER BEHAVIOR HAS BECOME UNBEARABLE.  SHE RECENTLY WROTE A LETTER STATING THAT I HAVE ALLOWED HIM TO DO CERTAIN THINGS LISTEN TO RAP MUSIC WATCH INAPPROIATE MOVIES  WHICH IS TOTALLY FALSE.  I WANTED TO KNOW AS SHE CONTINUALLY MAKES THESE ALLEGATIONS WILL THE COURT TAKE IN THESE BOGUS ALLEGATIONS.  I NOTICED SHE HAS BEEN ATTITUDISH SINCE SHE RECEIVED PAPER WORK OF A SHARED PARENTING  REQUEST FROM THE COURT ON BEHALF OF MYSELF. ALSO SOMETHING THAT IS REALLY BOTHERING ME IS IT HAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT SHE TELLS HIM I NO LONGER LOVE HIM.  I HAPPEN TO KNOW SHE IS NOT PROVIDING A SAFE ENVOIRMENT (RATS, UNCLEANLINESS, UNSAFE HEATING TECNIQUES
SON SLEEPS ON FLOOR  BUGS IN HOUSE ) I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MY OPTIONS AT THIS POINT. SINCE SHE YELLS I HAVE TOLD HER WE WILL NOT TALK UNTIL THE COURT DATES. BY THE WAY IN THE 4 YEARS OF MY SON'S LIFE I HAVE NEVER SPENT ANY HOLIDAYS CUZ OF HIS MOTHER'S RESISTANCE TO SHARE HIM.  AND ON TOP OF THAT SHE NEVER SENDS ENOUGH CLOTHING FOR HIS 3 DAYS VISIT.

smtotwo

First please use paragraphs and don't use all caps, its hard to read.

Now, at our house, we keep clothes here for DH's boys for the same reasons.  His ex NEVER sends anything.  In winter she sends them in windbreakers in summer she sends them barefoot.

We simply started buying clothes mostly from garage sales or goodwill, and now we always have enough here for them.   We never send any of these clothes home with them. We simply wash the clothes they came in and send them home in them.

It has worked for us.

wendl

Lots of custodial moms change when the ncp gets married, Personally I feel they are threatened (insecure in themselves)

My dh's ex used to not send clothes either, we purchased clothes for our house and at the end of the viist them returned to moms in the clothing they came in.

Document all the time you have had our child, this will help with the status quo to keep your child like you have been (up until the time you got married and how it has changed)

Most courts WILL give you holidays (they usually alternate odd-even years etc)

It is hard to prove her living conditions, if you get a gaurdiam ad litem involved mom will surely get her house clean, at least for the visit.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Lawmoe

Those are parenting issues that do not rise to the level of endangerment. In short, a court is likely to give them little weight.

RASON08046

I was wondering what issues was you referring to.  Was it her false accusations or my concern over her living envoirment

wendy11068

My ex never sends clothes, lives in a filthy house, doesn't appropriately care for the children (IMHO), works on and off, and that doesn't seem to matter one bit.

I buy clothes for our home and wash the clothes the children came in and send them back in them.

I am NCM, in case you're wondering.

RASON08046

I was wondering what does ncm, I'am new to this site i appreciate it thank you and( imho)