S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: DivorceCures makes 3 different types of jobs available...  (Read 4311 times)

Ron Lasorsa

• View Profile
DivorceCures makes 3 different types of jobs available...
« on: Oct 22, 2009, 11:07:03 AM »
Divorce Cures strongly believes that both parties in a divorce should be equally responsible for the financial well being of the children. As a result, our Jobs section provides individuals with 3 different employment opportunity divorce support.  Please watch the video below, where I explain what the opportunities are and why I think they can help.

Ron Lasorsa - Executive Director
Kids Come First Coalition
http://Divorce Cures . com

Ron Lasorsa

• View Profile
Re: DivorceCures makes 3 different types of jobs available...
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2009, 11:55:50 AM »
Please be patient with the Blastoff site...it just launched today (hence the reason I posted the video and link today) and the site is very slow due to the number of people trying to sign up.  Sorry for the delay, I guess a lot of people recognize a great opportunity when they see one...

Ron Lasorsa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Oct 27, 2009, 04:57:07 PM »
Blastoff is up and running.  Here is some guidance I gave to individuals who were interested in the Blastoff opportunity.  Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Blastoff is the best way for a single parent to earn extra money because it doesn’t require you to leave home at all.

It is completely free to join with no contract or commitment and requires very little time.

When you join the Blastoff network, you will be able to earn cash back discounts at over 400 of the internet’s largest retailers.

You will save 1-50% on everyday items at stores like Target, Macy’s, Sears, Old Navy, ITunes, Starbucks, and Best Buy when accessed within the Blastoff shopping mall.

Blastoff encourages you to invite your friends and family to enjoy those same benefits.

When you invite friends and family to join your network, you will make ½ penny on each dollar they spend shopping online within Blastoff shopping mall. In addition, when they invite people to join their network, you are paid that same ½ penny on each dollar spent, up to 10 degrees of separation from you. That means, if you invite just 3 people to join Blastoff and those 3 people each invite 3 people and so forth, up to 10 degrees of separation, you will have grown a network of over 80,000 people.

Your members enjoy that same earnings potential as you do, up to 10 degrees of separation from them, and so forth and so on.

Using this social network, you have the ability to earn a significant amount of extra money.

Here is a video that explain Blastoff in more detail - http://www.youtube.com/v/_pa1azUwh9w

Virginia

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2009, 10:21:12 AM »
Hi... I'm new to this site and as a single mom your post caught my attention. I was wondering how the payment  structure works with this blastoff program.  I am considering signing up, but I don't do that much online shopping - I do have friends who seem to do this all the time. How do make money on their purchases?  Who keeps track of the purchases?

Ron Lasorsa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2009, 01:23:44 PM »
The fact that you don't really shop online doesn't matter.  There isn't any cost to join Blastoff and there isn't any commitment to even use it.  If you try it and don't like it, you never even have to log on again.

With regard to payments, Blastoff keeps track of the purchases made in the mall area.  They keep track of everything, all the way from the ones you make as well as those made by people up to 10 degrees of separation from you.  You will save between 1-50% in cash back, depending on the store, when you make a purchase.  And you make money when anyone you sign up and any one they sign up makes a purchase.  The amount of the payment on your friend's purchases varies by the value of that purchase but it works out to roughly 1/2 penny per every dollar spent. 

The system is very easy to use and understand.  Again, best of all, it's free to sign up and there isn't any obligation to use it or invite your friends.  Think of it as Facebook with a shopping mall.  You didn't have to pay anything to join Facebook, and it didn't cost you anything to invite your friends.  Same concept here.  All it takes is an e-mail address to get started.

There are a number of training videos on the site if you do sign up, so if you have any questions you can just take a look around.

I'd love for you to come back and share your decision and your experience.  I want Blastoff to be a resource for people who need additional help but I don't want to make a hard sale.  If you don't sign up, could you please share why as well.  Your feedback would be much appreciated. 

Thanks.

Virginia

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Oct 28, 2009, 01:59:14 PM »
Thanks for the additional information. I will look at the video when I have a chance and see what  its all about.  This sounds like it has the potential to be a win win situation for anyone who is involved.

Virginia

Ron Lasorsa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Nov 29, 2009, 02:21:10 PM »
For anyone interested in an update, watch the CEO of Blastoff's latest video blog here.  Then if you are interested in saving money on your holiday purchases you can sign up here.

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.