Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:53:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Concerned about sons well being!

Started by camsdad30, Oct 27, 2009, 05:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camsdad30

My sons been sick with pneamonia at my ex wifes house and I haven't seen him in 3 weeks. My ex wife always calls my fiance's phone instead of calling me. Anyway she told my fiance that he is still sick and doesn't know if I will be able to have him onece again for visitation. Anyway I found out yesterday that my ex wifes gas got turned off and has been turned off for over a month. The last time I saw my son he had told me something along the lines that he was taking cold showers but I never put 2 and 2 together. No wonder he has been sick. Its probably cold in their house and he's taking cold showers. In my opinion she is endangering his health and she won't let me see him. She doesn't have a job and I don't know how she is going to get her gas turned back on. Is there anything I can do legally????

snowrose

If your ex is saying that the child has had pneumonia for 3 weeks now, I think I would ask for a copy of the doctor/hospital's report.  Or ask for the doctor's phone number so you can ask questions of the doctor.

If the home has no heat/gas, you might want to contact CPS.  It sounds like the child isn't being kept in a healthy environment.