Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 05:30:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

missising son

Started by steven_eckhout, Dec 17, 2005, 12:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steven_eckhout

I am missing my son his mother has taken him she from what I hear is out of state or possibly the country I have been in and out of court and they are pointless when i was in court she didnt show they called her at home and then my case was dismissed I thought that when they didnt show it was a default I dont get it my son is 19 months old I am 35 this is my first and only child I am doing everything I am supose to do parenting classes paying child support even though I dont get to see him  and everyone treats me like I have no rights and I have to just deal with it I want my son I am so desperate what do I do can any one help me

marnbuk

I am not sure exactly what is going on. What state do you live in? Why are you taking parenting classes? Was there some sort of incident that you were ordered to take them? If the courts were able to reach her by phone then how can you not find her? Do you have visitation? I dont know what motion was before the courts when they dismissed the case? Was it that you were unable to locate her or a motion to modify or contempt on visitation? You need to give the whole story briefly before anyone can help you.

evalisto2005

I don't know all of what you were getting at. Was she supposed to be served with something but she ended up not being served? I'm just asking because in my state if a person violates a court order that they were not served yet, they are not breaking the law.

I hope that everything turns out for the best for you and your child. I know what it's like, my son's mother left for 8 months with him.