Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:29:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Need Advise Fast!!!!!!!

Started by jakerr, Nov 03, 2009, 05:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakerr

Yesterday was called in to the attorneys office since court date is thursday. There was a proposal made and I do not agree totoly with it . As you no ex moved with out permission and I was grated temp custody. Have had it for several months. 

She wants every other week till child starts school. Then we can go back to court to settle things again. I would have to drive 4 hours to pick her up not a problem will do. Then bring her back. I was wonderin if I could ask to a contenince sine this was so short notice for me?  I can still go to court on thursday and see what happens but then I will not have many options. 

I am thinking about hiring a PI because some of the statements made by ex is not true and we have no way of proving it with out the PI. She will not give any info on anything as far as preschool ,living arrgangents ect. 

They are using the illegimate child she has as a factor.

Help soon

Jason   Sorry about the spelling in a hurry and stressed

MixedBag

You do not need to agree to anything and yes you can still go to court on Thursday.

With court arriving, the deadline of not putting it in the court's hands is approaching.

So yes, it is quite normal to finally hear from the other side as the day for a hearing is approaching.

Calm down, agree to what you think is right for your situation and YES that may mean saying no and going to court.

But then it's in the judge's hands -- and not in your hands.

CuriousMom

Agree with MB and its actually the same advice I've received from my attorney.  Why don't you counteroffer and see if she'll meet you half way on the items you disagree with.