Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:53:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ex continues to play games Need help!

Started by dad1985, Oct 24, 2009, 08:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomofTwo

Dad1985 -
Agree with MB..how long ago was it that these charges were proven false? Also, importantly, if the judge orderered an evaluation and supervised visits, have you complied with that?   If the judge ordered that as a pre-requisite to having your parenting time reinstated, you have to comply.

SuperDad52 - the police don't know whose weekend it is which is why many times the police will not get involved. (and because it is civil).  If your agreement specifies your weekends as 1st, 3rd, 5th, etc...rather then just EOW, then the police can more easily identify which weekend is yours and may more  write a report.  Having your weekends spelled out like that in your agreement also lessens the chance of both parents claiming it was their weekend if someone is being denied their access time.   

SuperDad52

Well it was my weekend and no one was home, yes I was denied. I tried the police thing and guess what.  They didn't come out, they told me to take her to court.

YEAHHHHH......WHEN DOES IT END?

I need to find the best fathers rights attorney in Florida!!

gemini3

How long has it been since the allegations were proven false, and by what means?  What does your CO state specifically regarding visitation?  The answers depend on the circumstances.

mwyvill

Superdad,

even if the police don;t show up you can atleast show that you tried contacting them to rectify this. Boy am I glad my order provides for 'Peace Officers' to enforce the order!

ocean

Go to the police station and they should give you a report next time. We were denied every times for months...the police were tired, we didnt want to waste their time either so we would try to get kids, then go to the police station and they would write a report (well...a piece of papers stating that dad tried to get kids and no one was home...). Tell them politely that you will take her to court but need the proof that you were there.

SuperDad52

I guess I can show I called bm, son (w/no answer) and police via phone records.  I still can't get a hold of my son, it's been three weeks now.  She always tells me "that's why I bought him a phone so you can call him"  but I can't ever get through.  Several times I've called her phone and she answered but won't put my son on she'll just tell me "yeah he's right here watching tv, call him on his phone that's why I bought it" then she will hang up.  I'll call my son on his phone and no answer.
I've been reading a lot of threads and I just can't figure out what's up w/all the mothers out there that just don't care and are so evil.  You always hear on tv don't be a "deadbeat dad" but many mothers out there make it almost impossible to be a part of your kids life.  I just don't get it!!  Oh, but don't miss a child support payment whatever you do.  Miss a payment, DL invalid in 3 weeks.  Denied visitation for 6 months, oh well set another court date.
CRAZY, I hope things get better for the next generations!

Good Luck to All Of Us Out There Just Trying To Be DAD