Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: CS  (Read 7001 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
« on: Nov 17, 2009, 07:45:33 AM »
I just got papers to resume CS payments and a and a lein placed on my L&I clame for over 8000.00 and to take a 1000.00 a month out of my payments
The dates they have given for back support would mak the Kid 19 years old an 20 for that time 12-1999-10-2001 she is 28 or 29 now>Showed up at my door about 6-7 months ago and told me who she was
Also there was never a DNA test or any papers signed by me (didnt even know there was a child
We were married in th early 80s but only for a few months cause I found out she was fooling around
So what can I do now


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.