Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:41:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

what can be done when

Started by billievaughters, Dec 01, 2009, 01:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

civilwar1

Is it admissible or even legal to be recording another person without their knowledge or consent?

I'm on the other end of such secret recordings. The x uses the concealed recorder strategically to contrive incidents and manufacture evidence. There are occasions when I have to deal with her such as at the recent child psychologist interview.

I later discover that out she has recorded the interview in which she has asked me leading questions that might be used against me. We were supposed to be there for our child's benefit.

ocean

It depends on your state....look up the laws in your state. There are phone laws but I think you are talking about in a public place? You can tape in a public place without consent. We taped BM at an exchange telling the kids they didnt have to go with their father without her knowledge.
You need to stay calm in all instance of BM...you can get upset and defend your thinking but need to have control. Let her be the one to go off the handle. Just repeat what you think should be done and why. Answer questions with facts and evidence and not your feelings of the mother. Keep the kids in mind first and what is in their best interest (which would be to see both parents without fighting...)