Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:31:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Does anyone think this is an issue or I am I just a bit too irritated right now?

Started by asof2005, Dec 05, 2009, 04:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ocean

Where was the mother in all of this? She left for work earlier? Than the kid was left alone in their house?
If you guys are custodial, why are they there on school days? split custody?

asof2005

Quote from: ocean on Dec 08, 2009, 05:31:13 PM
Where was the mother in all of this? She left for work earlier? Than the kid was left alone in their house?
If you guys are custodial, why are they there on school days? split custody?
BM was there, letting SS get punished.  She leaves later and takes his kids to school so all of them can leave later while DH's kids have to wake up earlier so step-dad can take them to school.  It is split, she has them wed,thurs, fri.

Davy

" BM was there, letting SS get punished "

My kids in like situations always used the word "encouraging" rather than "letting".

What does SS think ?

ocean

If Bm was in the house then she made that call too. You dont know how it really happened either. Kids will tell you what you want to hear. I would keep a record of it with the date and time with the absence record but really she made a parenting call and can easily use the weather as an excuse in this case. Im sure if BM wanted the child to get to school then she would of told her husband to take him but at the same time...he is bringing your kids to school and will be late to work if he waits for him. I would of left too and let BM deal with it.

asof2005

wow, i never realized how someone being concerned for their kids could be so villianized.  like i mentioned before, those kids go through a lot with their step-dad and their mom is an idiot and lets them down daily as a parent.  she could care less about their schooling, whether they eat, or when they go to bed.  unless her husband has the rules and then she does whatever her husband asks without regards to her own children.  how is it that people negative "karma'd" me for that?  sorry just think its crazy.

ocean

If you can prove that mom wont bring them to school then your dh should go back and ask for school days since she cant get them there on time and uses her husband to do it. Your dh would have to be the one to do this.
You asked if this is a big issue and with the BM in the house...no it is not. You are blaming step-dad BUT the mother should be taking care of the kids....and the blame needs to be with her not him.

You would need a lot of proof and constant lateness and absences to take away her days so document and see what happens.

asof2005

thank you, i know it is ultimately her fault, that is what makes me so mad.  kids first!  then husband.